bassiest iem <$130
Sep 22, 2010 at 8:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

--connor--

New Head-Fier
I want bass bass bass. I want my ear canals to rumble.. listen to dubstep. Need them to be low profile (small) and don't want any of that over the ear crap :p
But i need bass  BASS BASS!
bassiest you can recommend. Don't care about mids or high just gimi proper hardcore dubstep bass.
That's all
wink.gif

thanks

Sep 23, 2010 at 2:37 AM Post #2 of 14
AT CKS70 will shake you to your boots and all for about $75 or so.

Sep 23, 2010 at 6:04 AM Post #3 of 14
Fischer Eterna sounds liek it would be up your alley. My HJE900s have bass aplenty, and those seem to have even more from what I've read.  Also theres the hippo VB and Thinksound TS02.

Sep 23, 2010 at 8:11 AM Post #4 of 14
I dont know if its just me because Im not a basshead, but the Panasonic hje900 bass was crazy! Good quantity and quality. However, was too much for me so I sold it. I could see when I listened to it that it would be great for those who love a lot of bass.

Sep 23, 2010 at 2:55 PM Post #6 of 14
Denon C551 is pretty bassy IEM emphasis on the quantity of bass, but still very controlled and tight.

Sep 23, 2010 at 3:30 PM Post #7 of 14

Quote:
I dont know if its just me because Im not a basshead, but the Panasonic hje900 bass was crazy! Good quantity and quality. However, was too much for me so I sold it. I could see when I listened to it that it would be great for those who love a lot of bass.

Interesting. I do not consider the bass to be crazy at all. It's pretty balanced minus a bit recessed mids but definitely not for a bass head.

Sep 23, 2010 at 4:29 PM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

My thought too but they're definitely over-the-ear. IE8 is way over $130. XB40EX and Hippo VB have lots of bass but it's not that excessive... Meelec M11+ has more IMO. There's also the TDK EB900 which is so bassy that it's almost unusable (for me).

Sep 24, 2010 at 4:22 PM Post #13 of 14

Quote:
XB40EX and Hippo VB have lots of bass but it's not that excessive... Meelec M11+ has more IMO. There's also the TDK EB900 which is so bassy that it's almost unusable (for me).

Really? Well I don't think the M11+ has enough bass, so...

--connor--, you may have to deal with over-the-ear IEM's if you want the highest class bass-heavy stuff in your price range :-/

Sep 24, 2010 at 4:27 PM Post #14 of 14

Quote:

Really? Well I don't think the M11+ has enough bass, so...

--connor--, you may have to deal with over-the-ear IEM's if you want the highest class bass-heavy stuff in your price range :-/

Yer i guess : \. I'm thinking of getting the ie8's as they are on sale over here in the uk. Will they give me enough bass because i'm thinking about getting them just because i won't get the oppotunity to get them at this price again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back