"Bass Effect" Brand Earphones / Headphones???
Aug 10, 2012 at 2:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

BloodyPenguin

Headphoneus Supremus
Anyone try any of these?  They seem to get good reviews on Amazon, but who knows if they are from real buyers or not.

All products are sold on Amazon, but filled by Bass Effect.  I did not see anything about them on Head-Fi anywhere. 

They have the Audio III Earbuds for $10USD Shipped:  http://www.amazon.com/Bass-Effect-Audio-earbud-Black/dp/B007HQNAFW

(Worst choice for photo, white tips, with a white background)

And the Audio IV headphone Super Bass Heaphones for $33USD Shipped: http://www.amazon.com/Bass-Effect-IV-headphone-silver/dp/B006HB9VYM

Aug 13, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #3 of 6
all the reviews on amazon are fake... the users who reviewed them ONLY reviewed this brand's headhones.... each one reviews and 5 stars every set in their most likely- cheap garbage line...

Aug 13, 2012 at 8:07 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
all the reviews on amazon are fake... the users who reviewed them ONLY reviewed this brand's headhones.... each one reviews and 5 stars every set in their most likely- cheap garbage line...

Yeah, I was wondering if that was the case.  Nice find.

Aug 22, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #5 of 6
i bought them just to try em out.
i had opened them straight out the box and plugged them in
and the right earbud wasn't working
but the earbud that worked tho had a nice bass kick to it but doesn't cover the fact that they are already broken

Oct 16, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #6 of 6
I got that pair of earphones from my dad who bought them on sale; They advertise the bass a lot but that's the weakest point of these earphones by far. Otherwise they have a cheap sound that's inferior to some Sony ones I tried that were cheaper, but they work fine and look cool. I would recommend just getting some Sony ones; Sony is good with audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back