Banned from iBasso
May 25, 2011 at 9:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

A187

New Head-Fier
I'm a regular visitor at the iBasso site to look at their DACs and amps then this happens... How on earth did I make the **** list?

You are not authorized to view this page
The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

Please try the following:
  1. Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)
  1. Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
  2. Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages.

May 25, 2011 at 9:22 AM Post #2 of 5
Could be that you have a virus and your computer is in fact a zombie that tried, at one point, to take part in a DDOS attack.  Wasn't the iBasso website hacked awhile back?

May 25, 2011 at 9:28 AM Post #3 of 5
They are probably banning a whole IP range that they think the attack originated.

May 25, 2011 at 10:08 AM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
They are probably banning a whole IP range that they think the attack originated.

Most likely this. It is a bummer for innocents though.

To OP, to make sure your computer hasnt been zombified make sure you have latest windows updates and do a full scans with some good Antivirus program and few antispyware programs. (Spybot and Superantispyware are recommended) You may also want to contact iBasso and ask what is going on.

May 25, 2011 at 6:40 PM Post #5 of 5
I'm using ESET Smart Security and it's been pretty good so far, I'd like to believe my computer hasn't been "zombified". I did try to contact them through a proxy, no luck, I just get some weird error after I try to send.

edit:
Nvm I guess my e-mail did get through. It turns out they're just changing servers.

"Hi,
Thank you for your email.
We havent banned anyone. We was changing serve in the past few hours.

Sincerely
iBasso Audio"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back