Quote:

Originally Posted by DLeeWebb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Starsailor

Roy Rogers

Aug 25, 2007 at 10:59 PM Post #803 of 24,800
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eurythmics

Sons of the Pioneers....Roy Rogers group. Back when Gabby Hayes was on with him!

Aug 25, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #805 of 24,800
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Skid Row

Who's group were the Riders Of The Purple Sage?

Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying. Dione Warwick.

I'm still trying to remember Crash Corrigan! I heard of him, of course, but none of his movies were on at our local theater in the late 40s and early 50s. Nor do I remember seeing any of them on TV in the late 40s or early 50s as well. There were a number of Western movies on that weren't as well known to me, and some of them may have had Crash in them, but I'm afraid I can't recall for sure. I did look him up on Yahoo, and see he had a season of shows on in 50 or 51, but for some reason we didn't catch it.

The riders of the purple sage, hmmmmm.....sounds vaguely familiar and I'm gonna let my subconcious work on that for a bit till I give in and have to look it up!
icon10.gif

Aug 26, 2007 at 12:17 AM Post #806 of 24,800
Quote:

Originally Posted by F107plus5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying. Dione Warwick.

I'm still trying to remember Crash Corrigan! I heard of him, of course, but none of his movies were on at our local theater in the late 40s and early 50s. Nor do I remember seeing any of them on TV in the late 40s or early 50s as well. There were a number of Western movies on that weren't as well known to me, and some of them may have had Crash in them, but I'm afraid I can't recall for sure. I did look him up on Yahoo, and see he had a season of shows on in 50 or 51, but for some reason we didn't catch it.

The riders of the purple sage, hmmmmm.....sounds vaguely familiar and I'm gonna let my subconcious work on that for a bit till I give in and have to look it up!
icon10.gif

Kaiser Chiefs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back