Baltimore Meet??
Dec 10, 2003 at 2:36 AM Post #2 of 36
I would love a baltimore meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 13, 2003 at 9:08 PM Post #4 of 36
If I'm over there and not in Illinois, I'd certainly attend. But that's only going to be next month and this coming summer, so we'll see.

Dec 19, 2003 at 10:17 PM Post #7 of 36
This is the second time I have made a post without taking the next step myself
smily_headphones1.gif

I would love to have a meet but I don't have the place for it and I'm hoping someone else will step up...

Sorry for being such a slacker and wanting to use you guys for your equiptment
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 21, 2003 at 1:18 AM Post #8 of 36
HA! caught you...

Actually I did that recently too. I found a place that might be good in Mclean VA. Its a really good tube store called Deja Vu but I never really fleshed the idea out with them. Find them on the web and call to see if they are interested. They are really great guys so I imagine that they may help us out. I can check with them once you have called if you want.

Milo

Dec 24, 2003 at 1:09 PM Post #10 of 36
Hi, I am new around here, but I would like to join in any Baltimore meet.

I didn't realize I was a headphone junkie till recently. I was in denial....

ER6- Headroom cosmic- playing in my head right now.

Maybe we can get something together after the holiday.

Dec 26, 2003 at 3:24 PM Post #11 of 36
If you're willing to travel as far as Rockville, I'll set something up. If we just want to listen to equipment we've got on hand, I can do it as early as the weekend after New Years.

Dec 27, 2003 at 10:45 PM Post #12 of 36
I game for anything near DC (within 2 hours) and for any weekend after new years.

Hooray flexibility!!!!

I can bring:

Fischer 400
M-Box (digidesigns)
and possibly an NAD L-40 (although its not the fanciest thing out there)

Milo

Dec 28, 2003 at 2:04 AM Post #13 of 36
Rockville would be perfect, I know a few another head-fier in rockville that would definately be interested.

Any idea on a time frame yet?

(edit: I didnt see the note about weekend after new years. I work on weekends, so if this is going to be a weekend thing i need to know ahead of time -atleast a week- so i can take off the day)

Dec 28, 2003 at 9:16 PM Post #15 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by EyEPoD

Any idea on a time frame yet?

Time frame would be up to the people who want to come. I've got room for about ten to twelve people comfortably (more if they're good friends). I was thinking of putting a meet together around February, but can do so earlier if people want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back