Baltimore/DC Regional Meet August 2, 2008
Aug 1, 2008 at 9:51 PM Post #226 of 241
So who else is already at the Hotel? I finished dragging everything in on the wobbly wheeled luggage cart and checked out the "Headphone Hobbyist" meeting location. Pretty nice rooms, I was able to set up my system on the kitchen table for a bit of listening before dinner.

Is anybody going to grab dinner before the trip to DC?

Aug 1, 2008 at 9:54 PM Post #227 of 241
Quote:

Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So who else is already at the Hotel? I finished dragging everything in on the wobbly wheeled luggage cart and checked out the "Headphone Hobbyist" meeting location. Pretty nice rooms, I was able to set up my system on the kitchen table for a bit of listening before dinner.

You dont have much luck with quality luggage carts do you?

I should be there around noon tomorrow. Don't let anyone have too much fun without me.

Aug 1, 2008 at 10:36 PM Post #228 of 241
Quote:

Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No Wobbly cart for me! I'm right next to the door at the end of the 1st floor hall
tongue.gif

Chilling down the Coronas in the fridge as I type....
Dinner sounds good to me before heading down to the Brickeller.

Edit:
Sent a PM - give me a call if you are still in...

Aug 1, 2008 at 11:15 PM Post #229 of 241
If anyone wants to join us for dinner, I'm buying. We are going to the Macaroni Grill down the street for dinner. 7:30 outside the lobby for anyone interested.

Aug 2, 2008 at 12:24 PM Post #231 of 241
Night one over. Not a picture was taken, to my knowledge, but a good time was had. It was good to see friends old and new, and I'm looking forward to today. I'll be rolling my cart down there to begin setup in about 30 minutes.

Aug 7, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #239 of 241
Quote:

Originally Posted by vvs_75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anybody come back alive from the meet?

you call this living?
smily_headphones1.gif

day after meet i drove on to chicago to visit my sister/family for a week. they have a house in evanston just south of northwestern directly accross from the lake. Just wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back