bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
Jun 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #706 of 762
Quote:
I'm tired of waiting, PM me the cost of shipping from Latvia to Finland and your paypal, I'll only do non-gift payment for obvious reasons. I'd expect the V-Moda Crossfade LP2 to be shipped at the very least by Monday and the tracking code posted by then if so.

Careful dude, you're opening yourself up to losing your hard earned money on top of your LP2's

Jun 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #707 of 762
Careful dude, you're opening yourself up to losing your hard earned money on top of your LP2's

That's why he said PayPal non gift, so that if he cons him out of the shipping fee, he can dispute it with PayPal, and given this thread, it won't be very hard to prove. It's actually a pretty elegant solution if you don't mind being out a shipping charge.

Jun 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #708 of 762
Release the Kraken on this P.O.S.!

Jun 9, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #709 of 762
Dude why havent you sent back everything yet...this has gone on way too long! 

Jun 9, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #710 of 762
I received my Westone UM2s back, and the're definitely the real deal. They have the same tips (I did a few mods to the tips), they have the spare tips in the same bag, and the headphones themselves have the same minor rattle in the left IEM that the real ones have.
I can tell that he tried them, or at least opened them (since they were not wrapped up as cleanly as I would have done), but they are absolutely not fakes.

Jun 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #711 of 762
I received my Westone UM2s back, and the're definitely the real deal. They have the same tips (I did a few mods to the tips), they have the spare tips in the same bag, and the headphones themselves have the same minor rattle in the left IEM that the real ones have.
I can tell that he tried them, or at least opened them (since they were not wrapped up as cleanly as I would have done), but they are absolutely not fakes.

Rattle in the Left IEM?

Were you tryin to trade broke janky stuff?

LOLz, Jim

PS Glad you got yer stuff back!

Jun 10, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #713 of 762
Sorry guys, was on vacation for a week, and didn't do any updates, so here is another one:

Danny93: Item received (walkman)
drssyoon: lvrhs claimed iPod 7 never received.  drssyoon received money through PayPal claims.
Louis8ball: Received Sunrise Xcape IE, lvrhs claims RE0 not yet received
Taowolf51: Items received (UM2)
Kiteki: Item received (Sony EX600)
Luke-: Received B&W P5, missing Miles Davis Tributes
ambchang: Just sent address to lvrhs (TF10 sent to Biesas, WTH?  Have not received anything)
Biesas: Missing ATH-CKS77, but received ambchang's TF10s, which was what he asked for in trade.  Biesas to receive his CKS77, then ship TF10 to ambchang.  This is getting into a total mess now.
NickelZhang: Status unknown, not responding to emails (IE8)
iCantSee: Apparently shipped out (Shure SE215's and Ety MC5's)
RPGWiZaRD: no word (V-Moda LP2)
tzjin: No word (HD25)
antonyfirst: No word (HTC Surround)
azuredreamz: No word (XB4)

Jun 10, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #714 of 762
Based on my rough estimation, even for used goods, Rihards have scammed about $2500 worth of stuff from the 13 people I listed.  I would say that is a serious crime.

Jun 10, 2012 at 3:00 AM Post #716 of 762
I can tell you guys this much I did a bit of research I have that ability I have access to all the Gov databases.. This guy is not on any list they could care less.. The bottom line is Paypal has become a joke.. Sadly this is a losing battle.....Forums are known as trolling spots its funny I have several guitars that I put up for sale months ago and I still get these scammers contacting me so I trace them then scare the hell out of them... Its funny sad
but as with everything in this world when it comes to money so arse out their will take advatage... What I do not understand on this whole big mess is why the charges were just not reversed maybe I did not read it all I mean its huge and to be honest should be shut down nothing good will ever come of this.. sorry to say..

Ω

Jun 10, 2012 at 5:55 AM Post #718 of 762
Quote:
Sorry guys, was on vacation for a week, and didn't do any updates, so here is another one:

Danny93: Item received (walkman)
drssyoon: lvrhs claimed iPod 7 never received.  drssyoon received money through PayPal claims.
Louis8ball: Received Sunrise Xcape IE, lvrhs claims RE0 not yet received
Taowolf51: Items received (UM2)
Luke-: Received B&W P5, missing Miles Davis Tributes
ambchang: Just sent address to lvrhs (TF10 sent to Biesas, WTH?  Have not received anything)
Biesas: Missing ATH-CKS77, but received ambchang's TF10s, which was what he asked for in trade.  Biesas to receive his CKS77, then ship TF10 to ambchang.  This is getting into a total mess now.
NickelZhang: Status unknown (IE8)
RPGWiZaRD: no word (V-Moda LP2)
tzjin: No word (HD25)
antonyfirst: No word (Phone)
azuredreamz: No word (XB4)
iCantSee: No word (Shure SE215's and Ety MC5's)

Mine have been shipped but I have not received them yet.

Jun 10, 2012 at 6:10 AM Post #719 of 762
Quote:
Sorry mean paranoic.

You mean "paranoid" There I  fixed it! Now, keep sending those items back, 
deadhorse.gif

Less talk! More shipping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back