bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
Jun 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #692 of 762
Quote:
Maybe you missed the qualifier, "help". Anyone that googles his name would find the ripoffreport. I know it's saved my *ss on internet dealings.

New screen names, new email etc etc. So the help part may be true if the names can be linked back to him. The internet is pretty big and not hard to use to hide behind.

Jun 4, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #693 of 762
Quote:

New screen names, new email etc etc. So the help part may be true if the names can be linked back to him. The internet is pretty big and not hard to use to hide behind.

I get it, and he could certainly use a GFs PayPal account, etc., but I think you're all justified in outing this creep. His name would be globally-public as a thief.

Jun 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM Post #694 of 762
Quote:
Guys, the only USPS service that offers door to door tracking from the US is Express, a fact that this clown is acutely aware. Of course he will deny acceptance of the iPod. He will scam where he can and draw it out as long as possible to avoid the law or a visit from those he scammed. I would suggest, at the very least, that you post his full info to ripoffreport so that his name will be crawled by Google. It won't get your gear back but it will help to prevent this psychopath from perpetrating scams in the future.

You know, nothing's stopping him from just keeping the stuff, as latvian cyber police is certainly a long shot, which leaves someone (From headfi) paying him a 'visit'.

I'm actually surprised that he's sending the stuff back. Again, doesnt excuse him, and yes, he is probably trying to keep some of the stuff.

Jun 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM Post #695 of 762
Quote:
And you are to Jude? What? His spokesperson?

This is a BIG Black Eye to this forum... and needs to be fixed.

Any suggestions?

Jim

He's probably not his spokesperson, he's just not a moron. The idea that Jude should take personal responsibility for this entire affair is ridiculous. Yes this is a "black eye" to the forum, but the potential dangers of trading online are clearly posted. Head-fi has effectively disclaimed responsibility for lost or stolen items. Jude isn't accountable for every lowlife that would prey on his forum's members.

Jun 5, 2012 at 3:39 AM Post #697 of 762
Quote:
what's the status?  have people started getting their stuff back? 

So far a Z player has been returned and a couple of IEM's supposedly more are on the way. Only time will tell if everyone gets everything back.

Jun 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM Post #701 of 762
I would say that's correct. Continues to claim that he did not receive my ipod. 

I've been on this board now for close to 10 years. I have had nothing but good trades until this came along. 

End of story. This thread was interesting for a while, but I see that whatcar1990/lvrhs/Runnlv/ck700 has no intention of correcting the problem. Congratulations to those who got their stuff back, even though you are out of the shipping cost.

Jun 8, 2012 at 9:46 AM Post #703 of 762
Come on, whatcar!  I was among the first ones you scammed, so I should be pretty ahead in the queue now.

Jun 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM Post #704 of 762
I'm tired of waiting, PM me the cost of shipping from Latvia to Finland and your paypal, I'll only do non-gift payment for obvious reasons. I'd expect the V-Moda Crossfade LP2 to be shipped at the very least by Monday and the tracking code posted by then if so.

Jun 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #705 of 762
Quote:
I'm tired of waiting, PM me the cost of shipping from Latvia to Finland and your paypal, I'll only do non-gift payment for obvious reasons. I'd expect the V-Moda Crossfade LP2 to be shipped at the very least by Monday and the tracking code posted by then if so.

He hasn't said anything about your LP2s all this while? And here I thought he had already shipped them off. What a bummer having to pay to have them shipped back again. I really feel for you, bro. :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back