bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
Jun 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM Post #684 of 762
Quote:
Recieved re0, shipped 2 items.

Glad to see you finally got the RE0's I sent. Gives me a greater air of honesty and integrity in the matter.

And BTW, although I tried posting this earlier from my Touch (it didn't work for some reason), but I'd be more than happy to be the middle-man here. You can send the stuff to me, and I can re-distribute to everyone who is still left needing their goods (if its not too late for this option).

The only thing I would ask is for people to PayPal me the shipping costs. I am out of work at the moment, so while I don't necessarily have unlimited financial resources, however I DO have all the time in the world to get this stuff done.

And I'd be more than happy to do it, because I would just about do anything to make sure everyone gets their goods back from out of this most unfortunate fiasco.

You can check my 100% feedback rating on eBay if you'd like (dylandazelouis)

Let me know. . .

EDIT: If I don't hear anything back soon, I will just assume that this is either a bad idea, or that no one is interested. In case you are wondering or concerned, I am certainly very trustworthy. I would treat your items with the same care just as if they were my very own. I am certainly NO thief. My feedback and reputation here should bear this out beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Jun 4, 2012 at 12:50 PM Post #689 of 762
Quote:

It was sent over a month ago from the US. 

Guys, the only USPS service that offers door to door tracking from the US is Express, a fact that this clown is acutely aware. Of course he will deny acceptance of the iPod. He will scam where he can and draw it out as long as possible to avoid the law or a visit from those he scammed. I would suggest, at the very least, that you post his full info to ripoffreport so that his name will be crawled by Google. It won't get your gear back but it will help to prevent this psychopath from perpetrating scams in the future.

Jun 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #690 of 762
Quote:
Guys, the only USPS service that offers door to door tracking from the US is Express, a fact that this clown is acutely aware. Of course he will deny acceptance of the iPod. He will scam where he can and draw it out as long as possible to avoid the law or a visit from those he scammed. I would suggest, at the very least, that you post his full info to ripoffreport so that his name will be crawled by Google. It won't get your gear back but it will help to prevent this psychopath from perpetrating scams in the future.

Nothing will prevent a scammer from ripping people off if they choose to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back