bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
Jun 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #661 of 762
I doubt anyone here would want the task of having all the items scammed shipped to them so they can make sure people get their stuff back. It would be giving someone a pretty big job, between shipping, making sure all the addresses etc are right, then either collecting the shipping costs or paying it out of their own pocket. Probably even more things to do then what I listed, but you get the point.

Jun 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM Post #662 of 762
I doubt anyone here would want the task of having all the items scammed shipped to them so they can make sure people get their stuff back. It would be giving someone a pretty big job, between shipping, making sure all the addresses etc are right, then either collecting the shipping costs or paying it out of their own pocket. Probably even more things to do then what I listed, but you get the point.

To include whatcar1990...

Jun 3, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #664 of 762
Quote:

Well I am sure the scammed parties would pay the "escrow" party for shipping. At least you could vet the arrival of items.

Jun 3, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #665 of 762

To include whatcar1990...
hehe

Sent from my Motorola Photon via Tapatalk 2

Jun 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM Post #666 of 762
Quote:

You are absolutely right, it is a big responsibility and risk, and I can't imagine wanting to do it. But, it may be the only conceivable way to get the stuff back. And frankly, if I had to pick members who had my stuff based on whether or not I'd get it back, I'd probably put lvhrs (or whatever he goes by) near the bottom of said list. So, moving it to the hands of someone more trustworthy would in my mind be an improvement. Regarding distribution, that could be paid by the owners. That is a horrible, unfair suggestion, but again, it's better than never getting the stuff back.

Jun 4, 2012 at 4:27 AM Post #667 of 762
Guys lets all calm down a second and think. Jude is a very trustworthy guy but he's also a very busy guy. Considering Jude has his reviews to write and has to travel everywhere to cover press releases of gear plus he has his own family to look after I doubt he would have the time or patience to oversee delivery of such a huge amount of gear to so many people all the while trying to make sure everyone gets the right item plus making sure he gets proper reimbursement for all the shipping he would have to do. Considering there's something like 9 or 10 people involved and their location all range from being in N. America to Europe that's a lot for someone to handle all at once not to mention the responsibility he would have to assume for agreeing to accept all that gear that's not even his to begin with. Jude comes across as a nice enough guy but I doubt he would want to assume all that responsibility, I know I sure wouldn't.

Jun 4, 2012 at 5:24 AM Post #668 of 762
Quote:
Guys lets all calm down a second and think. Jude is a very trustworthy guy but he's also a very busy guy. Considering Jude has his reviews to write and has to travel everywhere to cover press releases of gear plus he has his own family to look after I doubt he would have the time or patience to oversee delivery of such a huge amount of gear to so many people all the while trying to make sure everyone gets the right item plus making sure he gets proper reimbursement for all the shipping he would have to do. Considering there's something like 9 or 10 people involved and their location all range from being in N. America to Europe that's a lot for someone to handle all at once not to mention the responsibility he would have to assume for agreeing to accept all that gear that's not even his to begin with. Jude comes across as a nice enough guy but I doubt he would want to assume all that responsibility, I know I sure wouldn't.

And you are to Jude? What? His spokesperson?

This is a BIG Black Eye to this forum... and needs to be fixed.

Any suggestions?

Jim

Jun 4, 2012 at 5:41 AM Post #669 of 762
Quote:
And you are to Jude? What? His spokesperson?

This is a BIG Black Eye to this forum... and needs to be fixed.

Any suggestions?

Jim

Just one........calm down. Jude didn't trade your gear away to eastern Europe you did. If you're really gung ho about having all the gear sent all at once and distributed to it's rightful owners alright then you take the responsibility and volunteer your services.
There's really no need to be rude in your last post. I'm simply trying to calm people down and reign in runaway emotions.

Arly

Jun 4, 2012 at 5:56 AM Post #670 of 762
I really didn't think I was being rude.

You spoke up for Jude, and I asked you a question. (directly)

Not my forum, Not my Stuff, Just my opinion, Just like yours.

Jim

Jun 4, 2012 at 6:22 AM Post #671 of 762
Let's try and keep the meth dealer comments to a minimum, they won't help at all and have a chance of hindering the return of the stolen IEMs.

Quote:
I really didn't think I was being rude.

You spoke up for Jude, and I asked you a question. (directly)

Not my forum, Not my Stuff, Just my opinion, Just like yours.

Jim

He didn't speak up for Jude, because at no point did he say "Jude can't do it". He was assuming him to be way too busy to be able to conduct something like this, which is true. You're still free to ask Jude, just don't be surprised he says no.

Jun 4, 2012 at 7:15 AM Post #672 of 762
I think this is really going of topic... 
I think most would prefer if only the people who DID get scammed would post updates about communicating with Rihards.
So far I can say that there is some progress going on as in the case of  danny93 who did get back his Sony player.
I did receive ambchang's TF10. I should be receiving my CKS77 and then I'll send out ambchang's TF10 to him.

Don't forget that I am still going to Lithuania on 19th of June. And I could do a 3-4 hour trip to Rihards...
Let's give it another week and see how it all goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back