bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
Jun 3, 2012 at 11:10 AM Post #646 of 762
Quote:

Why not?

With every1 he scammed, the postage costs alone should be like $200...

Here in Finland it usually costs around 15~$18 to ship to EU countries, and more like 25~$30 to US, well if he got lots of US ppl he scammed then postage costs would be more like $250.

Jun 3, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #647 of 762
Quote:
I am puzzled. whatcar1990 is still allowed on the board for the purpose of (I am guessing) working through all the thefts he committed. But I see that he is also posting on other forums as if nothing is wrong.

Whoever this person is (Rihard is the person I sent my ipod to and now is denying that he has received it) is either a pathological lier or has some balls. Makes me kinda pissed that he is going on as nothing has happened.

Did anyone receive an apology? I certainly didn't.

Do I expect to get my ipod back? Not really.

Is there a way of shutting him off except to respond to PMs and this thread?

I have been checking out his posts in other threads, and it would seem that they generally are removed within a day of his posting.

Jun 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #648 of 762
What I don't get is he mentioned a few pages back his father paid him something like $700. Now if we take that as the truth, he had the means to correct all this. The mentality he's displaying is just dishonerable. Pathological liar....this guy is just a kid who doesn't see past himself. Doesn't care how his actions ripple out towards others.

Sent from my Motorola Photon via Tapatalk 2

Jun 3, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #649 of 762
Maybe as a means of removing the excuse, you guys should ask him to ship everything to one person that is well established and trusted to redistribute. That way the "shipping cost" argument is removed. That seems absurdly complicated, though.

Jun 3, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #650 of 762
Maybe as a means of removing the excuse, you guys should ask him to ship everything to one person that is well established and trusted to redistribute. That way the "shipping cost" argument is removed. That seems absurdly complicated, though.
Not a bad idea. This could work. How bout it whatcar? Put this mess behind you.

Jun 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #654 of 762
All items shipped to Jude does sound like a good deal.

What say you (scum of this forum) whatcar1990? Jude?

Getter Done!!!

Jun 3, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #656 of 762
Quote:
Someone need learn English.

Agreed.
rolleyes.gif

Jun 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #660 of 762
Someone need learn English, my father owes me $700.

So I looked that post up. Do I need to learn english...no. does my memory need some help...possibly :) So... whens daddy giving you the rest of your allowance. Perhaps you should tell him you need the money to cover your ass

Today father at last payed me something, still he owes me about $700, so i will be able to ship more items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back