Jun 1, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #616 of 762
Hmmmm. . .but today is Friday, isn't it 
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

(sorry, off-topic post)
redface.gif

Jun 1, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #617 of 762
Quote:
All right, we can all stop being internet mafia gangsters now.

Point-taken, but in many cultures you lose a hand when caught stealing. Been there and witnessed it. Theft by deception(in the US anyway). I don't think anyone is that out of line considering the crime. Some dilettante playing games can really tick-off the wrong people. I would actually make the trip regardless of cost, had he ripped me off.

I've been in a lot of skirmishes; and I can state without equivocation that appearing on this kid's doorstep is aversion therapy (for the perp) for continuing theft. 

Jun 1, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #621 of 762
Another update:

Danny93: Item received (walkman)
drssyoon: lvrhs claimed iPod 7 never received.  drssyoon received money through PayPal claims.
Louis8ball: Received Sunrise Xcape IE, lvrhs claims RE0 not yet received
Taowolf51: Item in mail (supposedly)
Luke-: Received B&W P5, missing Miles Davis Tributes
ambchang: Just sent address to lvrhs (TF10 sent to Biesas, WTH?  Have not received anything)
Biesas: Missing ATH-CKS77, but received ambchang's TF10s, which was what he asked for in trade.  Biesas to receive his CKS77, then ship TF10 to ambchang.  This is getting into a total mess now.
NickelZhang: Status unknown (IE8)
RPGWiZaRD: no word (V-Moda LP2)
tzjin: No word (HD25)
antonyfirst: No word (Phone)
azuredreamz: No word (XB4)

Jun 1, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #623 of 762
@ambchang
I haven't been checking this thread for a while but add me to the list, I sent my Shure SE215's and Ety MC5's .. still no word on them yet cause apparently he still hasn't received them..
I've been sending him emails but i'm not getting replies 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back