bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
May 29, 2012 at 4:26 AM Post #481 of 762
I have not heard of him after my last message (I wrote him yesterday). 3 days ago he had not shipped my htc smartphone back.

May 29, 2012 at 7:34 AM Post #483 of 762
I still havent recieved anything  
frown.gif

May 29, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #486 of 762
Proof of shipment didn't do me any good last time, did it?  I guess you can start mailing an empty box to me again.

Speaking of which, when will you start to mail my TF10 back?  You know, the one in your inventory list that you received last week?

May 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #488 of 762
Well the Xcape IEs which he has supposedly sent to me (via trade of my RE0s) are still showing that they are sitting in Customs in NYC.

Does anyone know how long Customs holds onto stuff?

May 29, 2012 at 11:36 AM Post #489 of 762
UPDATE: I stand corrected. The latest information now indicates that the package has made its way to my local Post Office, and that a notice was left in my box.

I will go check that as soon as I can get a chance, and I'll let you all know the outcome.

May 29, 2012 at 11:39 AM Post #490 of 762
Quote:
UPDATE: I stand corrected. The lasted information now claims that the package has made its way to my local Post Office, and that a notice was left in my box.
I will go check that as soon as I can get a chance, and I'll let you all know the outcome.

the suspense is so intense.

He had no money to try Hi-FI headphones now hes like - couple hundred to mail back peoples things.

May 29, 2012 at 11:44 AM Post #491 of 762
Quote:
UPDATE: I stand corrected. The latest information now indicates that the package has made its way to my local Post Office, and that a notice was left in my box.

Damn. Even me is getting nervous.

May 29, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #492 of 762
Quote:

Fingers crossed for you mate! 

May 29, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #493 of 762
For me it is not the question will I receive my CKS77 or not. The question is will I have to waste one day of my holiday or not on a trip which would be completely unnecessary if some smart t*** didn't decide to pull such a scam on all of us...
Lets hope for the best!

May 29, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #495 of 762
Quote:
How long has it been since he agreed to return the Walkman Z? Has it been 2 weeks?

Damn, I hope all of you get your stuff back soon. :/

He apparently sent it 12 days ago (its been 7 business days) I says its been sent to the UK but there is no way to track it from there 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back