bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
May 26, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #438 of 762
My tracking info has been indicating ISC New NY for the past few days now. I believe that would be Customs. . .

Anyone happen to know how long Customs will hold on to a package?

May 26, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #440 of 762
Since you guys have tracking numbers, can't you call the courier service to ask where the package is and if there is indeed a package?
If it was sent by the post office then you could call your post office or customs (for example USPS if you're in the US) with the tracking number and get confirmation.
I do that frequently since stuff can be in customs for a very long time here in Belgium when shipped with normal post.
You won't know what's in the package yet but at least it will save you a lot of guesswork.

May 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #441 of 762
Quote:
I just received a package from Canada, customs took a little over 1 day. But, the tracking read that it was in customs until the night before it was delivered.

Yeah, I've read up on this a little, and one person even said that often times the tracking info won't update (from Customs) until its in your mailbox (or local Post Office). So, even though it might seem like Customs has it a long time, they actually might not even still have it, even though the tracking info claims otherwise.

@AppleheadMay:

That's a good idea, I might look into that one
smile.gif

Thanks!!

May 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM Post #442 of 762
Rihards, how much do I have to wait to get my HTC telephone back? I was thinking of calling the local postal police until I read that people *might* be getting their stuff back.

May 26, 2012 at 1:34 PM Post #443 of 762
Guys, who did actually get their stuff back until now? And who's left, other than me?

May 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #447 of 762
Quote:
Guys, who did actually get their stuff back until now? And who's left, other than me?

Nobody has got there stuff back yet...apparently I was the first guy who manged to get the thing shipped back but its been over a week now and nothing has arrived! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back