bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
May 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM Post #556 of 762
This is such an insane friggin' pathetic situation. He is ignoring me too. I want to know if he received the RE0s I sent him. The "tracking" number the US Postal Service gave me is useless for International shipments.

Maybe I shouldn't care if he got it or not. . .but I just want to make sure that the deal is square. I am a very fair individual, its just the way I am by nature. He might not be, but that shouldn't make me any less decent, and I won't let it compromise the way I treat people and do business with them.

May 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #557 of 762
Quote:
This is such an insane friggin' pathetic situation. He is ignoring me too. I want to know if he received the RE0s I sent him. The "tracking" number the US Postal Service gave me is useless for International shipments.

Maybe I shouldn't care if he got it or not. . .but I just want to make sure that the deal is square. I am a very fair individual, its just the way I am by nature. He might not be, but that shouldn't make me any less decent, and I won't let it compromise the way I treat people and do business with them.

quoted soes you can't change it...

How is your receiving someone else's stolen headphones a square trade?

May 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #558 of 762
Quote:
quoted soes you can't change it...

How is your receiving someone else's stolen headphones a square trade?

I didn't know that we had established that they were "stolen".

I don't know where or how he acquired the Xcapes. When I agreed to the trade, I did so under the assumption that he paid for them fair and square. Not that he had "stolen" them. Had I known that, I would certainly NOT have agreed to the trade.

How do you know they were stolen? Do you know the person who owned them before he did?

May 30, 2012 at 11:06 PM Post #562 of 762
Quote:
Xcape isnt stolen! And havent got re0.

Thank you for clearing all of that up.

Sorry for my tirade, everyone. I guess I need to eat a Snickers. . .I'm turning into a Diva
confused_face.gif

May 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #565 of 762
Somehow, I got un-subscribed from this thread. What's the update so far? Is he sending stuff back?

May 31, 2012 at 1:33 AM Post #567 of 762
I really don't understand this kind of behavior. It is not at all difficult to be a good, honest trader. Good luck to everyone who got scammed 
frown.gif

But at the very least, it's good that this individual has finally come to his senses and begun returning the items he stole

May 31, 2012 at 7:29 AM Post #568 of 762
Well great news guys...my Walkman has returned and its working!

It came through about an hour ago, so the package took 8-9 business days to get here (if anyone in UK is wondering) 

I really do hope everyone else manages to get their stuff back, I will continue to keep an eye out on the thread! 

Good luck! 

May 31, 2012 at 7:30 AM Post #569 of 762
Quote:

It came through about an hour ago, so the package took 8-9 business days to get here (if anyone in UK is wondering) 

I really do hope everyone else manages to get their stuff back, I will continue to keep an eye out on the thread! 

Good luck! 

Congrats, I think he got scared into giving people's stuff back.

May 31, 2012 at 7:33 AM Post #570 of 762
Quote:

Good luck! 

Congrats danny93, a pleasant ending to a horrible situation. I had a feeling you would get it back. this gives others hope.

Although 'bad trader' has done the right thing for you, he has along way to go before I'd buy him a happy meal. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back