Bad restaurant experience
Jul 23, 2005 at 5:59 AM Post #32 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
the most i can eat is like 3 slices.... and thats MAX...

I can eat 4 large slices easily. I need to drink like 4 glasses of water to get full and stop myself from eating, otherwise I'd feel too sick.

Jul 23, 2005 at 6:35 AM Post #33 of 40
This experience just made me more anxious to get home to NY and have some real food
tongue.gif

Living this summer without a kitchen has been pretty crappy. There's only so much one can do with a tiny fridge and a microwave.

Jan 10, 2020 at 10:11 PM Post #34 of 40
If you live in an area or visit a restaurant that does not have a significant population density and there’s not many choices, the experience is usually mediocre....generally speaking.

I used to live in a small town and most of the restaurants were mediocre or bad.

When I moved to a populated city with more traffic, there was a big difference.

My weirdest experience was eating tacos and suddenly a bunch of roaches crawled on my table. Strangely it didn’t bother me because the tacos were so delicious.

Jan 11, 2020 at 11:59 AM Post #35 of 40
Yeah, the pizza was bad.

The general rule for pizza (in the USA) is that once you’re outside of the New York City area or at least outside the northern east coast area, you will find pizza that is mediocre to bad quality....or at least not as good.

Yes, that rule can be broken and it is possible to find good pizza in the middle of the country. And of course, if you were born in the middle of Ohio, you may be used to that type of pizza and it may be the best in your opinion which is fine.

Last edited:
May 31, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #40 of 40
I think I don't actually have that many bad restaurant stories. One I remember we sat down and they took forever to ask us for our order. We ordered two different kinds of pizza. After a long while we got the pizza and it was ok. But we got bored after eating 2 or 3 slices total and decided to leave so we told the waitress box these up for us please. She said ok, and took them away.

So like 30 minutes goes by and we're sitting there more than bored and we finally caught sight of the waitress and said what's with our pizzas? She said oh I guess I gave them to that other family that was sitting near you. And we got charged full price and went home with nothing. It was in a crappy foreign country and I couldn't argue about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back