Bad experience with the SA6
Oct 29, 2008 at 11:26 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by majurglery /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yea so did I, so i dont know whats going on. Ill wait a few days, then ill just buy a new cable
frown.gif

Well, I got fed up and ordered one last night. I'll put them on ebay when I receive it. That's the last Sleek product I'll buy, that's for sure.

Jan 10, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #17 of 19
Had a similar problem...left barrel connector failed. Have emailed Jason but having now read that he receives hundred+ emails per day I think I'll phone them on Monday and try and get them to send me a replacement as they're only a few months old.

Disappointing problem to an otherwise great set of IEMs.

Feb 4, 2009 at 10:41 PM Post #18 of 19
You shouldn't give up on Sleek yet. Yes, customer service can take a while, but there are a lot people trying to get a hold of them. And the cable is worst part of the Sleek setup IMO, my first cable was defective, sound to the left earpiece went out, Jason sent mIe two replacement cables. First one of that frayed at the y split as did the one after that, so I got a hold of them again and was sent another replacement cable. So far no issues with it. I have been using it for a couple months now too.

Feb 6, 2009 at 2:25 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by metllicamilitia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You shouldn't give up on Sleek yet. Yes, customer service can take a while, but there are a lot people trying to get a hold of them. And the cable is worst part of the Sleek setup IMO, my first cable was defective, sound to the left earpiece went out, Jason sent mIe two replacement cables. First one of that frayed at the y split as did the one after that, so I got a hold of them again and was sent another replacement cable. So far no issues with it. I have been using it for a couple months now too.

The cables are ridiculously bad.

I don't care what they say about changing suppliers... I think they need to change the design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back