Bad experience with Lunashops / Eachdiy
Aug 29, 2020 at 2:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

1v4n0

New Head-Fier
Hello, just a quick warning for people who might want to buy audio equipment from these online stores (which are more or less the same, just with different names). I recently bought a Bluetooth adapter for Sennheiser headphones, and it stopped working after a few months. I've been trying to contact them for a couple of weeks, but got no answer whatsoever. Seems like I just threw away $40.
Avoid.
(I hope this is the right section. Sorry if it's not, I don't come here very often).

EDIT: I did get an answer, which had ended up in the spam folder. Here's what they wrote: "We should make sure you can use it forever when you buy a item?". I don't think I need to comment.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020 at 10:30 AM Post #2 of 4
That is amazingly bad. :frowning2:

Maybe the guy who wrote it will break down on the highway after his new car is a few months old. What goes around comes around.

Feb 11, 2022 at 4:04 AM Post #4 of 4
I have the proof, that these Lunashops / Eachdiy stores are fraudsters.
They offer cables advertised as Japanesse PCOCC made by Furukawa Electric:
lunashop.jpg

Furukawa stopped producing PCOCC in 2013. There is a Notice of Discontinuation: https://www.furukawa.co.jp/en/release/2013/ene_130304.html

-------------------------------------------------------
I have contacted Lunashop on Aliexpress with this finding, this is our comunication:

ME:
Hello Lunashop. Can you please explain to me how you can sell Furukawa PCOCC cables? Fukurawa stopped producing them in 2013. There is a proof: https://www.furukawa.co.jp/en/release/2013/ene_130304.html
Read

LUNASHOP:
thi is not fukurawa cable.

ME:
From which Japan manufacturer this PCOCC cable come? This is your product desription: "This is a Top Rated Bulk Pure PCOCC bulk wire. Uses the Japanese FURUKAWA PCOCC material as conductor.Designed In The Switzerland. Adopts balance without winding design more reasonable to let the conductor direct transmission. Wire insulated with German import of flour strong particle filled matte PEP coated,"
Read

LUNASHOP:
i don't know too much about it. you can buy one to test[Smile]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back