BACON
Dec 15, 2012 at 8:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

phantomhive

New Head-Fier

Is it really everything really better with bacon?!

and other stuff to talk about !

1. Anime

2. Manga

3. tv

4. video games

5. animals

6. food

7. and other things people think are cool but we know really aren't like sweater vests

​

Dec 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #3 of 25
I like Whiskey. 
wink.gif

Dec 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #4 of 25
i like high end phones and tablets and computer parts etc... basically all tech... and also designer clothing...that are the things i like... otherwise mma/boxing/space operas/movies/tv series/working out till puking is what i like:p

Dec 15, 2012 at 7:36 PM Post #6 of 25
Lots of tech stuff, some occasional astronomy, video games, watching Let's Plays on YouTube (sort of related to the previous), boxing (just getting into this now), and probably a bunch of other stuff that isn't coming to the mind at the moment. I've usually got something to occupy me, and if all my headphones disappeared it would suck but at least I have other interests to concentrate on.

Dec 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM Post #7 of 25
Whoa, the title changed on me there!

I looked in my feed and saw BACON and for half a second thought, Has somebody hacked my account and started posting randomly? It'd be a good excuse for some of the stuff I come up with, but it would still suck.

It's been a while since I actually posted a thread. I don't even remember: is it possible for the OP to change the title, or has Currawong or one of the other mods/admins been having some fun with this thread? 
biggrin.gif

Dec 16, 2012 at 10:46 AM Post #8 of 25

It's been a while since I actually posted a thread. I don't even remember: is it possible for the OP to change the title, or has Currawong or one of the other mods/admins been having some fun with this thread? 
biggrin.gif

I got confused as well, I don't remember posting about bacon! (but I was hammered last night)

You can edit the titles by just editing the first post. 
wink.gif

Dec 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #10 of 25
Quote:

I got confused as well, I don't remember posting about bacon! (but I was hammered last night)

You can edit the titles by just editing the first post. 
wink.gif

Good to know. Both that I'm not the only one who did a double take, and the title editing part.

Dec 17, 2012 at 11:22 PM Post #12 of 25
Maybe, but who had the bright idea of combining bacon with pancakes/waffles covered in maple syrup ? I'm fairly confident that it wasnt the Heart Foundation ..... 
biggrin.gif

Piggies and corn - try and get through a week without either product finding its way onto your table - some smart people in Iowa.  
tongue.gif

Dec 18, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #13 of 25
^ All of that sounds delicious, and I try not to think too hard about what it's doing to my heart. Probably should start, though. Just ordered some IEMs and will hopefully be able to get a Sansa Clip Zip or something like that to go with them. Then I can start running and exercising and stuff. Of course I could have done that before, anyway, but it's no fun without a soundtrack.

It'd be hard to give up bacon, though. Mmmmm. Bacon. And fake maple syrup (which is just corn syrup with a little maple flavoring). A pairing made in heaven, which is where everybody who eats too much of it will be going a little sooner than they bargained for. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #15 of 25
Quote:
First Law of Food Science: Fat tastes good.
Second Law of Food Science: Salt makes fat taste better.
Combine those two together, and you get bacon.

3rd law of food science: everything crispy is good
4th law of food science: bacon makes everything better

Quote:
^ All of that sounds delicious, and I try not to think too hard about what it's doing to my heart. Probably should start, though. Just ordered some IEMs and will hopefully be able to get a Sansa Clip Zip or something like that to go with them. Then I can start running and exercising and stuff. Of course I could have done that before, anyway, but it's no fun without a soundtrack.

It'd be hard to give up bacon, though. Mmmmm. Bacon. And fake maple syrup (which is just corn syrup with a little maple flavoring). A pairing made in heaven, which is where everybody who eats too much of it will be going a little sooner than they bargained for. 
biggrin.gif

yea i thought about exercising too. thought... i wish you luck. its not as easy as one thinks. getting up and going for a run is almost as hard as getting up and doing your homework when your 13 years old. thats how i see it atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back