Back into the game - time for customs
Oct 13, 2013 at 1:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

LostMySelf

100+ Head-Fier
Sold all my equipment last year (Pico Slim, SE535, custom cable by Chris and that really expensive LOD, crystal something I think) and now I'm ready to get back into it since I got a fulltime job. I'm thinking of getting an iPod Touch again because of LOD's, the Pico Slim was also a favourite but not sure if there's a better one out there now with the same size. In terms of IEM's I'm looking for customs this time and all I can say is, I listen to Dubstep, Hardcore (Angerfist, Dyprax, Tha Playah, that kind of thing), Hardstyle and some Rap/Hiphop. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Oct 13, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #2 of 8
Budget??

Oct 13, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #3 of 8
Oh, and great to hear you're getting back in the game! - 
biggrin.gif

Oct 13, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #4 of 8
Depending on budget your obvious first port of call due to location would be Cosmic Ears who are based in Sweden. Give em a shout to determin which model would suit you best and to figure wait time.

Good luck.

Oct 13, 2013 at 5:00 PM Post #6 of 8
Oct 13, 2013 at 5:02 PM Post #7 of 8
Depending on budget your obvious first port of call due to location would be Cosmic Ears who are based in Sweden. Give em a shout to determin which model would suit you best and to figure wait time.

Good luck.

Hmm okey, do they stack up against JH Audio and those other big companies? I don't think it would be an issue getting those ear things to see the form of my ear (braindead right now), sending them over to USA and getting my customs that way.

Oct 13, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #8 of 8
^^ yip!

I'm in New Zealand...went to see the local Ultimate Ears rep...they sent me to their approved Audiologist for the impression, then sent over to the USA for the Customs...the rest is history.

So.....$$ isn't an issue....source and Amp(s)??....is your sig line accurate and up to date?

I have Pico Slim and E12....(I'm fully portable these days as I travel 11 months of the year?)...love both of these amps. Pico for the UERM's and E12 for the DT 1350's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back