B&W P7 Wireless - VS - Audio-Technica ATH-DSR9BT
Dec 7, 2018 at 12:16 PM Post #32 of 35
I mean how are DSR9BT compared to H6.
I'm not a big fan of ATs sound, i find they're a bit too metalic sounding in the highs and thin in mids. bass is fine from what i've heard.

Dec 8, 2018 at 10:26 AM Post #34 of 35
I have both the P7 and the ATH. P7 is trash compared to the ATH honestly. There's no better wireless set than the ATH at the moment. Amazing clarity and details, and bass.

Dec 9, 2018 at 2:14 AM Post #35 of 35
V exciting.

My DSR9BT arrive tomorrow.

For me It il be a high frequency battle between the DSR9BT Atpx HD and the LDAC of the Sony 1000x M3's I have on trial.

From reviews and comments here I already know I am going to like the overall tone ballance (not being bass boosted for rap or dance music) of the DSR9BT. But let's see if the extended top end of my high res 96k and 192k files gets reproduced well by Atpx HD ,,,,, the "Spit" on brass sections, accoustic guitar, hand percussion, cymbals.voices, harpsichord Etc.

Two questions

I read that the Noise cancelling isn't powerful enough on the DSR9BT to survive city / commuter train noise well - is that true?

Could a DSR9BT be used on an airplane to watch a movie via the seats audio jack? With an adapter?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back