B&O H7 Bluetooth Discussion and Impressions
May 31, 2018 at 11:00 AM Post #286 of 294
Hello, looks like there has been no posts for a little while. I read almost all pages in the thread as I am interested in wireless headphones and H7 sounds like a good option. At home I do use my M50 a lot and they are good, a tiny bit stronger bass would be not a bad thing. NC is not so important as using these in office, I do want people to be able to get my attention when needed.
Can anyone recommend H7 over another popular and highly regarded unit here: ATH-WS99BT. Maybe someone also has experience with ATH-WS660BT? The latter is almost impossible to find anything about. I am mostly interested in high SQ and good (but not overpowering) bass; clarity, etc. the usual.
Another good contender is of course the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0, however I would have to buy used as looks like there's no new stock anymore (and new ones are almost double the price of above options...)
Thank you!

Oct 10, 2018 at 4:03 PM Post #287 of 294
Hi guys. I need somme help. My beloved H7 cannot get into pairing mode anymore and are as such useless with BT. Have tried to update firmware but it never finishes, get stuck on step 4 of 5. Beoplay support just tells me that the warranty has expired: so nothing more to do! Really bad that they don’t fix things after 2 years. Any advice or experience to share or should I just forget about it and perhaps buy a 2nd hand pair..
Many thanks for any thoughts.....

Oct 13, 2018 at 4:59 PM Post #288 of 294
Hi guys. I need somme help. My beloved H7 cannot get into pairing mode anymore and are as such useless with BT. Have tried to update firmware but it never finishes, get stuck on step 4 of 5. Beoplay support just tells me that the warranty has expired: so nothing more to do! Really bad that they don’t fix things after 2 years. Any advice or experience to share or should I just forget about it and perhaps buy a 2nd hand pair..
Many thanks for any thoughts.....
Ok Forget it - I gave up. But I was so lucky that I’ve bought a brand new pair for 200€. It works like a dream, although the bass a little heavier with this firmware version, and I am happy again (in case anyone should wonder: why not H9i? I just bought the Sony WH1000XM3s, and while they are super duper at anc, the h7s are better when you only need passive nc)..
I am happy again

Oct 14, 2018 at 2:24 AM Post #289 of 294
Ok Forget it - I gave up. But I was so lucky that I’ve bought a brand new pair for 200€. It works like a dream, although the bass a little heavier with this firmware version, and I am happy again (in case anyone should wonder: why not H9i? I just bought the Sony WH1000XM3s, and while they are super duper at anc, the h7s are better when you only need passive nc)..
I am happy again
I also chose B&O H7 over the H9i. They sound the same and very mediocre NC in H9i is not worth the significant premium over H7. I use Sony1000XM2 when flying.
Sorry you had trouble with your previous pair, too bad B&O refuses to fix afterwarranty hardware.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018 at 2:43 PM Post #290 of 294
I also chose B&O H7 over the H9i. They sound the same and very mediocre NC in H9i is not worth the significant premium over H7. I use Sony1000XM2 when flying.
Sorry you had trouble with your previous pair, too bad B&O refuses to fix afterwarranty hardware.
+1:triportsad:

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #291 of 294
Got a second hand B&O H7 (from someone who got the H9) for 50eu :)
The capability to replace the battery made me go for it but so far battery holds up fine.

Oct 17, 2019 at 4:01 PM Post #292 of 294
The capability to replace the battery made me go for it but so far battery holds up fine.
It is a very nice headphone, I enjoyed owning one myself. Only sold it because it didn't go loud enough. That is the knock on the whole lineup hence why I stopped buying them despite the great sound and excellent build/looks.

Oct 18, 2019 at 5:46 PM Post #293 of 294
Congratulations. A very good buy. I still love mine and use them every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back