B&H photo video (reputable seller?)
Jan 14, 2004 at 7:18 AM Post #31 of 39
I've ordered from them when I was living in Sweden. No problems at all. International shipping is a little expensive with them but otherwise, great.

Jan 15, 2004 at 3:31 PM Post #34 of 39
they were great people, got my sa-5(slr camera) from their NY shop which is their central shop. Other than being good people, they won't do devil's deals
evil_smiley.gif
because of their, how should I put it? Perception of life?

Jan 15, 2004 at 4:30 PM Post #35 of 39
B&H is the best online camera store from the point of honesty. Their prices are fair, not the best you can find on line. I bought many camera equipments from them

Jan 15, 2004 at 4:44 PM Post #36 of 39
AudioNoob, don't be fooled by the orthodox garb in all cases. The photo gear industry in NYC is one of the most corrupt industries I've ever seen - if it isn't B&H, Adorama, or some other local one you happen to know is honest, NEVER buy from a photo shop. And guess what? its all run by orthodox jews.

One of the biggest Ecstasy drug ring busts was run by orthodox jews.

There goes your theory!

Jan 15, 2004 at 5:40 PM Post #37 of 39
heh, money corrupts everyone doesn't it?, i am not into any of the main religions, its just that the guys looked so peaceful and honest, yet looks can be deceiving, well whatever, i just been there once

Jan 19, 2004 at 9:50 AM Post #39 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by mookid
Thanks for all the info. I had no idea they were so well known! I found them searching on Froogle, so I figured I'd better find out a little about them before ordering from them.

I ordered some DT 250-70's from them yesterday, which they have for fairly cheap. So far my only complaint is that N.Y. residents have to pay sales tax!
frown.gif

So how did it all turn out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back