Azla Sedna Earfit Tips
Mar 14, 2020 at 10:09 PM Post #16 of 151
The SpiralDot has a softer material which is also sticky to my ears. I couldn't insert it and it was overall uncomfortable.

The Sedna on the other hand is superb and my favourite tips. It has the MS size which fits perfectly to my ear. And sits well even while moving around. The sound is also extra clear with its wider bore. I have the short one, and I feel it allows a more direct and true sound of the IEM. It sounds different compared to eartips with longer canal.

Mar 15, 2020 at 12:04 AM Post #17 of 151
i have an iems that have problem of tips sliding out. Does the Sedna grips good? Which one of the Sedna has the strongest grip? Thanks.

Mar 15, 2020 at 12:27 AM Post #18 of 151
i have an iems that have problem of tips sliding out. Does the Sedna grips good? Which one of the Sedna has the strongest grip? Thanks.
They do fit nice and snug. In my opinion, I would go for the standard length, "light" version. The material is softer, and you get more surface area with the standard fit. These are the clear ones, just so you're aware and I have not tested the black version but the material on those are apparently more rigid. I hope this helps.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083XNV359/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_35ABEbKRAGVE2

Mar 15, 2020 at 12:38 PM Post #19 of 151
Thanks I'll look into them.

Jun 18, 2020 at 11:28 PM Post #21 of 151
I am using these instead of the regular stock tips that the various companies send out. I really like these and they much better than the regular silicone tips that come with IEM's. I use the "light" version as they seem to fit and feel better than the normal ones.

Jun 19, 2020 at 12:22 AM Post #22 of 151
I really like the SednaEarfit when I want a wide bore tip. For narrow bore, my go-to tip is the Final E. I have the regular Earfit, Earfit Light, and Earfit Light Short. I really can’t tell any significant difference between the regular and light version TBH. I only have the JVC Spiral Dot tips that came with my FDX1. I don’t really like those b/c the core is flimsy, and not rigid enough, like the Sedna tips.

B204C494-A083-45D6-8561-B508AB7F347A.jpeg
890285C6-9432-4681-B259-F8E9BB018F06.jpeg

Jun 28, 2020 at 2:30 AM Post #25 of 151
Just curious whether the bores on these are large enough diameter to work with bigger stemmed IEM like Sony XBA-Z5.

Can confirm the SednaEarFit works nicely. I use them with my Z5.

Jun 28, 2020 at 4:28 AM Post #26 of 151
Does anyone know how I can get these in the UK?
The amazon link Mark posted above says they'll ship to the uk. Just wish they did a multi pack to make it buying different sizes easier. My left ear takes a medium/large happily, but my right would probably be a small medium. Normal smalls for tips are too small and medium up hurt.

Jun 28, 2020 at 4:41 AM Post #27 of 151
The amazon link Mark posted above says they'll ship to the uk. Just wish they did a multi pack to make it buying different sizes easier. My left ear takes a medium/large happily, but my right would probably be a small medium. Normal smalls for tips are too small and medium up hurt.

Oh you're right, thanks I didn't notice. But 23usd incl shipping and import taxes for a 2 pairs of eartips make it a bit hard to swallow.

Jun 28, 2020 at 4:44 AM Post #28 of 151
Oh you're right, thanks I didn't notice. But 23usd incl shipping and import taxes for a 2 pairs of eartips make it a bit hard to swallow.
Yep, buying tips in the uk does not always makes sense unfortunately. Two packs of comply is about the same as a set of impressions where I live!

Jun 28, 2020 at 5:52 AM Post #29 of 151
Hey y'all

I was curious how many of you use the AZLA Sedna Earfit Tips. I bought a couple sets on Amazon recently including the Light and Short versions and I love the fit and sound of them. They have a nice big bore and the comfort is fantastic as compared to "standard" silicone tips.

If you use these, I'd love to hear what you think about them. Also, how they compare to JVC's Spiral Dot tips if you use those.
I bought myself both when I was in Japan. I like the design and the wide bore of the AZLA. It's amazing how these snap into place and lock on securely. Not only on AZLA's own IEM, but on others too. Really great design and an improvement over the SpinFit, IMO.

The JVC Spiral Dots have the better material, though. It's softer and has better grip. That way the isolation is also improved. They are comparable to the final E-type tips but with a wider bore. They're probably my favorite ear tips.

Jun 28, 2020 at 8:25 AM Post #30 of 151
I bought myself both when I was in Japan. I like the design and the wide bore of the AZLA. It's amazing how these snap into place and lock on securely. Not only on AZLA's own IEM, but on others too. Really great design and an improvement over the SpinFit, IMO.

The JVC Spiral Dots have the better material, though. It's softer and has better grip. That way the isolation is also improved. They are comparable to the final E-type tips but with a wider bore. They're probably my favorite ear tips.

I've not had a chance to try the Spiral Dot's yet but if they're better in any way including materials, I might have to grab a set and give them a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back