AZ Summer 2013 Meet Impressions
Aug 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #32 of 35
Quote:
MuZl,
Quote:
Just recently moved to Phoenix. Can't believe I missed this!

You're more than welcome to join us for our round 2 session this coming Winter. :)

Around when are we planning on having the next meet? Hopefully by then I'll have either the LCD 3's or TH600/900's. Thinking about totally overhauling my setup and headphones. Already sold my Burson, SR-71a, and about to list my D5000's and maybe my HD650's since they don't get to much head time anymore. Going to downgrade in some areas to upgrade in others. 

If anyone is interested in either my Pan AM or D5000's please let me know! 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Aug 4, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #33 of 35
Wish I had known of this,I am in Yuma but would love to attend the next event,can you please tell me when and where the Winter gathering will be held? I currently have a pair of Grado SR-60i and Grado SR-80i and would love to hear any of their other models as I love the Grado sound,plus would love to have a chance to listen to other quality phones.

as I am in Yuma there ins't much of a local market (or more to the point,there is no local market) for great cans.the two pair of Grado I have have both been ordered online .if you don't have the exact time or date for the Winter get together please send me a private message when these details become available.Thank You! - Matt

Aug 5, 2013 at 5:03 AM Post #34 of 35
Matt,
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylin6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

would love to attend the next event,can you please tell me when and where the Winter gathering will be held?

I have just updated the first post in this thread with the link to our next Meeting thread, but just to make things easier here is the thread --> http://www.head-fi.org/t/672706/az-winter-2013-meet-a-round-2-in-the-same-year

We are hoping for a November meet at the central Phx public library. 

Aug 22, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #35 of 35
Same goes for me.  I'll make sure I get the winter meet on my calendar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back