Awesome new gear now available for order/preorder at TTVJAudio!!!
Apr 27, 2015 at 6:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

A lot is happening and some very exciting new products are now available for preorder with delivery expected soon! We will have some of the new 2Qute in stock early next week and the rest in late May or early June. Preorder now from TTVJAudio!!!

We are very pleased to announce the HiFiMan HE1000 headphone is now available for pre-order with an expected shipping time to be around the end of MAY! This may well be the best sounding headphone ever made. List price is $2999

Next we have the ENIGMAcoustics Dharma now also available for pre-order. This hybrid electrostatic headphone is top notch and will be available to hear at the Munich HiFi show and should start shipping in June. Order yours now and get in line! List price is $1195!

MrSpeakers enter the foray with their first ever open design headphone the MrSpeakers ETHER. And what a beauty! These too should start shipping in June so order now and get one from TTVJAudio! List price is $1495

Arriving early next week - the Chord 2Qute. This is one fabulous DAC and sounds as good as the Hugo TT without the headphone amp section. It is a must have!!! List price $1795!

And soon to follow is the Chord Hugo TT - one of the finest DAC/Headphone amp combinations going. The Hugo TT pairs very well with the new HiFiMan HE1000, ENIGMAcoustics Dharma, and the MrSpeakers Ether. List price is $4795

Here a bunch of impressions of the Chord Hugo and Hugo TT, just from CanJam SoCal 2015:

1. Hugo TT: "...I own a Hugo, and the TT sounded fantastic as expected, more punchy, more forward midrange..."
  2. Hugo TT:"...The $5K Chord Hugo TT sounded fantastic!"
  3. Hugo: "Thanks for lending the Hugo for use with the Liquid Carbon. :D I have to say that combo was one of the most impressive to me in the entire show."
  4. Hugo: "I heard the Hugo being used as a DAC for the Liquid Carbon amp, and the sound was phenomenal."
  5. Hugo: "Well I heard the Hugo at CES and was blown away.  I didn’t want to listen to it again and have to struggle with the desire to buy it."
  6. Hugo: "Cavalli Liquid glass + Chord Hugo as the DAC: Wonderful almost beyond words. Gave all the headphones I tried with it a sound that was dynamic, fluidic & neutral with decent bass. Amazing holographic imaging or / 3D environment instrument placement!!!"
  7. Hugo: "The new Cavalli Liquid Carbon (Transportable) and Liquid Silicon portable fed by the
    Hugo DAC. I concur with the comments they were fantastic."
  8. Hugo: "Hugo was muy impressive. $_$"
  9. Hugo TT: "Hugo TT - holy crud...this thing is amazing. Would buy one in an instant if it wasn't so expensive. Drove both my LCD-3's and K10's so, so well. Would call it "power with precision, controlled but musical" - it's the real deal my friends, just can't afford it."
  10. Hugo TT: "Chord Hugo + TT - The hype is real...and they know it. I honestly wanted to just stay at the table the entire day with the LCD-XCs. They sounded stupidly good on my Angies as well. I've heard these songs thousands of times...but never quite like this...I've heard them paired with almost every headphone at the event...and to me...it's worth the money...The sound on the TT was noticeably more transparent and resolving than the portable counterpart."
  11. Hugo TT: "Hugo TT>HD800 was really smooth and very enjoyable."
  12. Hugo TT: "love my Hugo, want the TT"
  13. Hugo TT: "Speaking only for myself, the Hugo TT is the best DAC I've ever heard.  Period."
  14. Hugo: "...the Hugo was an immediate 'Oh my God, what am I listening to?'"
  15. Hugo TT: "Top 3 sounds for me: HD800 and Cavalli Liquid Glass, Mr Speakers Ether and Aurelac, Audeze LCD3 and Hugo TT."

Get all or any of these great new products at TTVJAudio. We look forward to serving you!

Todd

Apr 29, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #2 of 17
I just saw the price of the HE-1000, and while I already was expecting that price to be real, when I saw it for the first time for sale, s short "Finish Him" came to my mind.
Im finished :D.

Apr 29, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #6 of 17
HI All,

You can order online or call us. If you call in the order we can until the products are shipping to us before we charge your card. Phone - 406-285-3910

The 2Qutes are arriving on Friday and I have a couple still available for sale. Call or order online and you will have one soon!!! The rest of the products will be shipping in late May or early June.

The ENIGMAcoustics Dharma will be shipping in June.

Todd

Apr 29, 2015 at 4:17 PM Post #7 of 17
If restaurant business goes well, I should be able to cough up $1500 in 3 weeks for a new headphone.

Apr 29, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #10 of 17
Those Dharma looks like they where conceive by Fidelio X2 with K812

Apr 30, 2015 at 3:41 AM Post #12 of 17
  I agree, I dont think the HE1000 is 3 times better than the HE6, at most probably twice as good.

I doubt its even 50% better. Diminishing returns hit very hard at this point.

Apr 30, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #13 of 17
  I doubt its even 50% better. Diminishing returns hit very hard at this point.

Especially when you're considering the human aspect, our hearing don't stay the same or get any better with age.

Apr 30, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #14 of 17
Actually it is rather too early to order the HE1000's considering the price. The cost is only $1500 lower than the Abyss light.
Nobody really have compared the two cans and can say that HE1000 would be better.
Don't forget the Abyss is US made and HE1000 chinese made. Not sure that Hifiman has the material means to manufacture such a high level product.
But competition is rough and good luck to Hifiman. Future will tell...

May 1, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #15 of 17
Hello Everybody!

The 2Qutes have arrived and we have 2 still available for sale. If you want one order asap as they are going fast! It may be a while before more are available in the USA.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back