kanamin

100+ Head-Fier
I just ordered this

Mental_NotesimtStandard.jpg

(note the notes)
shirt.woot.com
$10 shipped
awesome way to show your love for headphones imo, get 'em while they last

EDIt: woops, just noticed, someone else already posted this, err, sorry, don't know how to delete post

Sep 15, 2007 at 8:19 AM Post #2 of 21
YES i almost forgot to check shirt.woot tonight!! I was hoping this one would win the Derby but at least they are selling it.

In for one, thanks!

P.S. Make sure you buy one size larger than you usually wear, the American Apparel shirts are a little on the small size and shrink when washed.

Oh and P.P.S:
Mental_Notes863Detail.jpg

Sep 15, 2007 at 8:59 AM Post #3 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by werdwerdus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
P.S. Make sure you buy one size larger than you usually wear, the American Apparel shirts are a little on the small size and shrink when washed.

DAMN. I ordered my usual shirt size. Oh well, guess I need to work out a bit more to show this shirt off lol.

Sep 15, 2007 at 1:11 PM Post #4 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by kanamin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DAMN. I ordered my usual shirt size. Oh well, guess I need to work out a bit more to show this shirt off lol.

It depends on what kind of shirt you usually wear. The American Apparel shirts are slim-fit, like shirts from Hollister or Abercrombie. If you normally wear standard T-shirts like Jerzees or Gildan that aren't cut any special way then it probably would be a bit on the small side.

Sep 15, 2007 at 1:43 PM Post #5 of 21
Yeah American Apparel shirts are pretty bad. I know there are a variety of reasons people like them from their *****-ads to being environmentally sensative, but they're small even by fitted standards (people still scream for "3XL" regularly on Woot) and thin and of not terribly durable quality.

Sep 15, 2007 at 3:40 PM Post #7 of 21
damn I wanted one
mad.gif

so shirt.woot.com is same as woot but they have shirts every day?

Sep 15, 2007 at 4:03 PM Post #8 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah American Apparel shirts are pretty bad. I know there are a variety of reasons people like them from their *****-ads to being environmentally sensative, but they're small even by fitted standards (people still scream for "3XL" regularly on Woot) and thin and of not terribly durable quality.

Agreed. Ric, see this.

Sep 15, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #10 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenratiophi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
epic fail

C'mon! I've been bidding my time for the proper moment to Rick Roll Ric.

Don't you get it? I just Rick Rolled a guy named Ric! Obviously, I win at the internet.

Sep 30, 2007 at 9:01 AM Post #12 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by werdwerdus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine came in on Thursday, and to my surprise, it was a bit big for a medium (don't know about shrinkage though, guess I'll find out after laundry tomorrow). I just ordered another in small; I thought today's woot looked great and especially appropriate for the season (why do they make it so easy to spend money online D: ), and if it shrinks too much, I figure I'll just give it to my sis. Also surprising was that the tag actually said shirt.woot or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back