# Lanyard hook
# Comes with earbud headphones and USB cable
# Limited run 1st edition (5000 units)

the price of this much cool? $99.99 US.

http://pezmp3.com/

Oct 17, 2005 at 7:43 AM Post #3 of 12
Dang, that PEZ player is the crazyness
tongue.gif

Now when will someone come out with a 20GB Mini Spam can player?
biggrin.gif

580smile.gif
Abe

Oct 18, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #6 of 12
I must have one.

I'm a pez collector... about a thousand dispensers between my sig O and myself... maybe they should give one away to whomever post the 6th post in this thread.... just a thought. Thanks for the link...

**BRENT**

Oct 18, 2005 at 2:10 AM Post #7 of 12
I saw this just the other day on engadget i think. This is an awesome idea. If I didn't have over 20 gigs of music which is conveniently stored on my pod, I would have one of these. They're just so awesome.

Think about it... you're chillin with your buddies and you go to change your song, pull out the pez despenser and everyones like oh gimme one and you can just say no sorry but this is my mp3 player...everyone's jaw drops.
biggrin.gif

The only problem is that it looks like its made of very weak plastic, it looks rather poorly constructed for its price tag, and has no screen. For the same $ you can get a more reliable player that has a screen.

Regards,
Dan

Oct 18, 2005 at 3:35 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan the audioman
The only problem is that it looks like its made of very weak plastic, it looks rather poorly constructed for its price tag, and has no screen. For the same $ you can get a more reliable player that has a screen.

and you were expecting a prefessional-quality mp3 to be inside of a pez mp3 player?
tongue.gif

Oct 18, 2005 at 9:06 AM Post #10 of 12
no, it doesn't dispense any candy.
icon10.gif
the power button is located under the head.

it doesn't have a screen, but neither does a Shuffle. at least your better half won't mistaken it for a pregnancy test kit.

Oct 18, 2005 at 9:51 PM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by jnev
and you were expecting a prefessional-quality mp3 to be inside of a pez mp3 player?
tongue.gif

Well you have a point there, but I expect a $99 mp3 player to have a better build quality than cheapo plastic regardless of the fact that it is made to look like a PEZ.

Regards,
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back