Awesome Craigslist ads
Sep 12, 2011 at 6:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10
I almost never browse craigslist ads, but I was sick and couldn't fall asleep and found this:

Advice - $1000 (United States)

Date: 2011-09-12, 5:12AM CDT
Reply to: sale-xrrma-2594207198@craigslist.org [size=x-small][Errors when replying to ads?][/size]

Do you find yourself debating which brand of oatmeal to buy at the store? Do you experience crippling indecision when choosing a spouse? Do you ruminate on the value of your life to yourself, your friends, and the universe as a whole? Then you could use a friendly ear to ponder your predicaments and provide sound advice in these times when everyone has an ulterior motive. Get advice on everything from relocation to vocation, birth pangs to death throes and everything in between. I have considerable experience in giving people my opinion, often offering it without even being prompted. 

I'm offering a limited time special where the first and last sentence of my advice is free! 
I am charging so much to weed out potential pranksters who are just looking for a laugh. 

If you are on the fence about whether to purchase some advice from me, let me give you your first piece of advice - absolutely! You will not regret it. Unless you value money.

Can't tell if the person's serious or not.  The thing is, it feels like this ad is targeted to me specifically.  My insecurities about oatmeal are well documented, and I ruminate at least twice a day.  

Was wondering if you guys have come across any intriguing (and SFW I must add) ads on this website which seems to bring out the crazy in people.

Sep 12, 2011 at 6:43 AM Post #2 of 10
I have a hard enough time choosing between organic or the type-that's-going-to-kill-me oatmeal.

Sep 14, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #7 of 10

Quote:
http://www.amazon.com/Zenith-96-0529-4035-Tourbillon-Titanium-Chronograph/product-reviews/B001K3IXW8/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8
ir

Old. Still funny though. 

What's wrong with that? Look at this....

http://www.luxist.com/2009/02/18/1-3-million-patek-philippe-sky-moon-tourbillon-ref-5002p-watch/ 

Sep 15, 2011 at 12:18 AM Post #8 of 10

WICKED CHEAP RARE STUFF

Date: 2011-09-14, 8:25PM PDT
Reply to: sale-eubz7-2583581145@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I AM NOT A STORE. LOW BALLERS ACCEPTED. NEED GONE TAKE A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ALL NEEDS TO GO I WILL ACCEPT ALL OFFERS. EXEPT ANIMALLS I HAVE 2 DOGS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WENT THROUGH A STAGE BUYING NOW IM SELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT NEEDS TO GO ALSO SELLING BASEBALL CARDS FOR HALF PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 15, 2011 at 4:42 AM Post #9 of 10
Sep 15, 2011 at 5:01 AM Post #10 of 10
Hookers have been giving advice on important subjects for thousands of years.  Cost on Craigs List 100 roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back