Avatars (you know you wants us to look)
Oct 11, 2001 at 9:41 PM Post #16 of 76
Mine is a sideways picture of a smiling sperm with very big eyes. [Note: you must tilt your head 90 degrees to the left to properly appreciate it.] I threw in a picture of some electronics thingy I found on the 'net.

Oct 11, 2001 at 10:41 PM Post #21 of 76
new look
smily_headphones1.gif
whatcha think?

Oct 11, 2001 at 11:03 PM Post #23 of 76
My avatar is Amelia from the anime Slayers, giving the victory sign.

Oct 11, 2001 at 11:11 PM Post #24 of 76
Quote:

Mine is... I don't know what mine is.

Battlestar Galactica,the bad guys
evil_smiley.gif

Mine is kinda in your face and self explanetory,sums up how i feel with a bit of musical reference thrown in,why we are here..And this "how I feel" is not something that came to me in the last three weeks as some of the oldtimers from headwize could verify
smily_headphones1.gif

I am not one to change with the wind or current events,rather I live by a personal code that never wavers.Sometimes hard even for me to live up to,but no one ever said that a thing worth having should be easy,and honor can be a real bitch

Oct 11, 2001 at 11:15 PM Post #25 of 76
my avatar is a little guy with a shovel. the little guy is actually vince clarke (i wonder how many people know who he is).

Oct 12, 2001 at 4:29 AM Post #30 of 76
mine is the dude teaching a valkurie how to bowl. those are bowling ball halves over her boobies, btw. if you look reeealy close you can see he's wearing sony e888 earbuds.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back