Originally Posted by ChiasticSlide
Sounds very nice though
smily_headphones1.gif

That's what it's all about.

580smile.gif

Jul 15, 2007 at 3:43 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xakepa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In my case, mic in is working OK in 2.1 mode with 451c drivers, i.e. non-resampled DirectSound/KS on "spkr out" and "rear out". Drivers are tricky indeed.

Hello guys,

what is 2.1 mode ?

I have tried now 5.20; 5.00, 4.73 & 4.51 drivers & in 7.1 mode I could not get any output from Wolf DAC/Back speakers jack. It is woking in hi-res mode.
But my goal is also use line-in (from TV-card). I even tried this Windows Audio service disabling during driver re-installation...

After playing around I discovered that this famous Back speakers jack is working in 2 channel, 2+2 channel and in 5.1 mode
basshead.gif
when SPDIF is enabled.

But only for PCM. No passtrough from line-in still...

Is there any way to get the Wolfson DAC pass also the line-in ?

Jul 16, 2007 at 8:12 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by suur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
~snip~
Is there any way to get the Wolfson DAC pass also the line-in ?

Nope, none that know of.

Jan 27, 2008 at 10:00 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshatdot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope, none that know of.

Old thread/long time....
biggrin.gif

But there is a way to pass analog line-in throuh Wolfson DAC - namely checking "Loop Back Recording In to SPDIF Out" in drivers (mine are 4.73c) SPDIF Control settings.

Only problem - this way this "Line in" (for example) is always ON and the TV card software is unable to control the mixer... same thing under Linux. In alsamixer is possible to define IEC958 either "PCM only" or "HW In".

And that's it. No way to automaticaly shut TV sound off during TV software closure. Only manualy from mixer settings every time
confused.gif

Any ideas ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back