Australian Tour & Impressions - Astrotec AX60 - Hybrid 3-way Universal IEM (2 x BA + Dynamic Driver)
Feb 8, 2014 at 1:11 AM Post #181 of 187

Just saw the JH16 in your sig.. Shattered. That is so cheap.

it was Custom though mate, not universal, had it been a proper universal mold, that would have been mine by now 
tongue_smile.gif

Although it can be worn as universal, but the thought of spending that much and ended up being uncomfortable was the reason that stopped me from buying it

Feb 8, 2014 at 1:14 AM Post #182 of 187

it was Custom though mate, not universal, had it been a proper universal mold, that would have been mine by now 
tongue_smile.gif

Although it can be worn as universal, but the thought of spending that much and ended up being uncomfortable was the reason that stopped me from buying it

I would have re-shelled it happily at that price.

Although my girlfriend is finally starting to see all the new toys popping up, and she's starting to ask questions about how much I'm spending.. 

Feb 8, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #185 of 187
small iems - means cheap *nods hiding the bank statement*

She's in the market for customs herself. I would have actually considered buying them for her..

It's fine, just give me the name and address of the person you stole them from. Perhaps some great misfortune will happen to them.

Just kidding!

No I'm not

Feb 8, 2014 at 1:27 AM Post #186 of 187

I would have re-shelled it happily at that price.

Although my girlfriend is finally starting to see all the new toys popping up, and she's starting to ask questions about how much I'm spending.. 

My wife asked me once last year, then I quietly walked to her wardrobe and pointed out her clothes and shoes - funnily enough she never asked me ever again since that 
etysmile.gif

Feb 8, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #187 of 187

My wife asked me once last year, then I quietly walked to her wardrobe and pointed out her clothes and shoes - funnily enough she never asked me ever again since that 
etysmile.gif

I tried that with my wife... didn't work 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back