Australian Head-Fi Tour Thread
Jun 7, 2023 at 10:12 PM Post #138 of 358
Many thanks to Damien @Damz87 for the great contribution to the audiophile community! We will soon send the brand new Mest mk3 to you! I hope you all enjoy this lovely new set!

Unique Melody Feel free to reach out to us at any time! To reach me personally, leave me a PM or email me at umwang@uniquemelody.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Stay updated on Unique Melody at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/UniqueMelodyIEM/ https://twitter.com/UniqueMelodyIEM http://en.uniquemelody.org/ uniquemelodyusa@gmail.com
Jun 7, 2023 at 10:41 PM Post #139 of 358
Many thanks to Damien @Damz87 for the great contribution to the audiophile community! We will soon send the brand new Mest mk3 to you! I hope you all enjoy this lovely new set!
Many thanks to you @UniqueMelody !

For anyone interested in joining the tour to hear this exciting new flagship IEM MEST MK3, please let me know below :)

Jun 7, 2023 at 11:52 PM Post #140 of 358

For anyone interested in joining the tour to hear this exciting new flagship IEM MEST MK3, please let me know below :)
yes please! Can't wait to hear that new BCD.

Jun 8, 2023 at 12:02 AM Post #141 of 358
The temptation to put my hand up despite having zero creditability, qualifications or ability to coherently talk about audio is strong.

The MEST MKIII is that exciting :beyersmile:

Jun 8, 2023 at 12:08 AM Post #142 of 358
The temptation to put my hand up despite having zero creditability, qualifications or ability to coherently talk about audio is strong.

The MEST MKIII is that exciting :beyersmile:
No qualifications needed here, just honest opinions :) You’re more than welcome to join and give it a go!

Jun 8, 2023 at 12:37 AM Post #143 of 358
No qualifications needed here, just honest opinions :) You’re more than welcome to join and give it a go!
Great! Leon Huynh, Sydney NSW. I will be emailing you shortly!

Jun 8, 2023 at 1:01 AM Post #144 of 358
Jun 8, 2023 at 2:04 AM Post #145 of 358
Jun 8, 2023 at 2:45 AM Post #146 of 358

Sure, I’d love to join the tour!

Jun 20, 2023 at 10:55 PM Post #148 of 358
I’m getting jazzed up about the tour! Even was looking at purchasing a MKII from MiniDisc.

Pricing on the MKIII at MiniDisc is also out for fellow Aussies who wish to buy sight unseen (or I guess hearing unheard)

Jun 21, 2023 at 12:11 AM Post #149 of 358
Didnt realise this is a Cable tour with an IEM on the side. 😉
This is going to be a nightmare to review in 1 week :grimacing:
Sorry :frowning2: out of my control unfortunately. Feel free to just review the IEM’s on their own if you like?
No worries! I was saying in a light-hearted way :dt880smile:

Here is what I’m going to do: I’m going to record all the B-rolls and measurements. And then I’ll write / record the review later after sharing initial impressions on the right threads.

Thanks, guys - appreciate your understanding we need to keep things to a week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back