Austin Meet - Winter 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #23 of 28
Last edited:
Apr 29, 2018 at 9:08 AM Post #25 of 28
Sorry guys, Lone Star Audio Fest will be going on in Dallas May 4-6. I and my toys will be showing there, sorry to miss a SA event but this will be more fun.

Jun 23, 2018 at 9:45 PM Post #26 of 28
Missed this one on account of not watching this forum carefully. Add me to the group list if we have one.

I also can host a reasonable sized meetup at my house if that's preferable to finding space.

Jun 23, 2018 at 10:58 PM Post #27 of 28
Missed this one on account of not watching this forum carefully. Add me to the group list if we have one.

I also can host a reasonable sized meetup at my house if that's preferable to finding space.

Well that is wonderful, but I hope not necessary. I have asked repeatedly for someone to step up and take the lead on this. Both my workload and the fact that this can be seen as a conflict of interest (I build and sell stuff) will not tolerate me talking this on, but if you are will willing to manage this it would be my pleasure to fully support you teach you the process, I have done this before I would prefer that we engage a non-personal space for safety and political correctness, but as far as I can tell more then 10 or so folks would attend. If you would be the key man in this let's talk.

Barry Thornton 512-266-7142

Jun 23, 2018 at 11:43 PM Post #28 of 28
fact that this can be seen as a conflict of interest

I doubt anyone on this forum cares, being in the industry is probably a plus.

non-personal space for safety and political correctness
I don't get the PC bit, but the safety bit should be fine if people stay downstairs tbh. It's about 8 minutes from downtown in the Rollingwood area.

If you would be the key man in this let's talk.
I'm swamped for about a month, but I can circle back afterwards. Thanks for the offer.

P.S. No one else let this stop them from organizing something else please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back