AUSTIN Meet - April 16, 2011 (3-6PM at Whetstone Audio)
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #106 of 110
May want to start an Impressions thread (in the Impressions Forum)... I assume the LCD-2 was through the Liquid Fire?

Apr 16, 2011 at 10:43 PM Post #108 of 110
I started this, http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/549748/austin-meet-impressions-4-16-11

Let everyone know what you thought and post some pics!  Looks like we'll have some good pictures as well.  Saw a few people running around with cameras :)

Apr 17, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #109 of 110
Head Friers,

Thanks for coming to the shop. I had tons of fun. Everyone seemed to have a great time.  I hope 3 hours was enough (sausage party) time.

Brad Avenson is, hands down, one of the coolest dudes I've met in a long time.  It's always the quiet guy with the smallest ego that actually knows what he is doing.  I'm going to carry his gear at the shop! Come hear it! It don't suck.

Muchas Gracias to the gentlemen who brought me beer. You RULE and now have a special place in my heart / liver!  

Apr 17, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #110 of 110
Head Friers,

Thanks for coming to the shop. I had tons of fun. Everyone seemed to have a great time.  I hope 3 hours was enough (sausage party) time.

Brad Avenson is, hands down, one of the coolest dudes I've met in a long time.  It's always the quiet guy with the smallest ego that actually knows what he is doing.  I'm going to carry his gear at the shop! Come hear it! It don't suck.

Muchas Gracias to the gentlemen who brought me beer. You RULE and now have a special place in my heart / liver!  

Thanks again for opening up your place for us to meet in. It was really an awesome space to be. Heck, I may be on my way to buy some vinyl from you sometime. Shopping trips are always fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back