Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
Mar 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #1,667 of 2,761
After a few days with the filter installed, I'm still really enjoying the sound. I can have long listening sessions without an issue. I really like the detail and bass I'm hearing, not to mention it's built like a tank. Bass is never overbearing and comes out when needed with some authority. Good stuff.

Mar 18, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #1,670 of 2,761
These have changed a lot...  Bass impact went away as texture came in during the day (I was using Sony Hybrids - Smalls).  Vocals became sweeter with less harshness.  They are still decently distant in comparison to something like the W4s though.  Bass impact then started coming back in.  I honestly haven't heard an IEM change this much since I listened to the Hephaes...  Then I switched to the UE silicone (XS) and...  uhuhuhuhuh...  I was drooling due to the bass texture. 

I don't think of these being "tip dependent" just like I don't see the W4s as being tip dependent.  Instead, I just see them as requiring a great seal as a good seal won't do justice for what the great seal does. 

Mar 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM Post #1,674 of 2,761
Where was everyone getting these for cheap? I read some mention of it, but couldnt find the exact store.

It was Springtree but that was an introductory offer. Not sure what price you'll get now, but give them a call, maybe ask to speak to Matt because he dealt with a lot of us, say you're from head-fi and ask what the best price they can give you is.

You might get a better price on the FS forum anyway though.

Mar 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM Post #1,675 of 2,761

Quote:
It was Springtree but that was an introductory offer. Not sure what price you'll get now, but give them a call, maybe ask to speak to Matt because he dealt with a lot of us, say you're from head-fi and ask what the best price they can give you is.
You might get a better price on the FS forum anyway though.

I think it would be best for him to go via the FS forums.

Mar 18, 2012 at 12:01 PM Post #1,676 of 2,761

I think it would be best for him to go via the FS forums.

In terms of price I agree, but some people just don't like to buy anything used, so I figured I'd give him the heads up just in case.

Mar 18, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #1,678 of 2,761
wink.gif
 inspired by Idynchrono_24. Took my gf's nail polish and coloured the logo with white/silvery nail polish.

Mar 18, 2012 at 10:38 PM Post #1,679 of 2,761
Mar 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #1,680 of 2,761

Quote:
wink.gif
 inspired by Idynchrono_24. Took my gf's nail polish and coloured the logo with white/silvery nail polish.

Those look beautiful against the carbon fiber background :)  Is the nail polish metallic?  It'd be sick if it was :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back