AuricSound S7 DAC/Amp
Aug 27, 2018 at 11:18 AM Post #16 of 18
Now - passed august vacations - they should be almost ready to ship, I think. The online updates showed a working product... yet, a finalised product is something different.
Waiting for the A7/S7 combo... Nothing seen about the Canjam.

PS: the Seiun PHAs that I ordered... finally arrived months ago. Very good musical quality imho, but with a lot of problems in terms of usability (clearly an unfinished product... but ok to use as a pure USB portable DAC, sure not as a media player).

Aug 31, 2018 at 12:06 PM Post #17 of 18
If anyone willing to buy this DAC at original discount price of $320 for dual DAC version contact me, I will change the shipping address so it reaches you directly from the seller.

May 12, 2019 at 1:03 PM Post #18 of 18
Just received the A7 tube amplifier. From a design standpoint it’s really awesome: love it, in term of materials, metallic blue paint, leds, glowing tubes, construction quality. Excellent work, imho.
Very first tests: I connected my two excellent bookshelf JohnBlue 3 speakers, and through a Sabre ES9018 based DAC. Comparing to my previous “good old” Trends Audio ta-10.1 class-t amplifier, the sound of the A7 is proving FAR BETTER, more texture rich and 3d. Excellent with the voices.

Hope the S7 will maintain the same construction quality standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back