Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers wanted !
Aug 31, 2015 at 4:16 AM Post #92 of 460
Thank you.

Just letting you know that I am away on business from Weds-Sunday.  My wife will look after the package though - and I'll get onto the review as soon as I'm back. As Jai and I are the only ones on the Australasian leg - I'm assuming this won't be an issue.

Paul

Aug 31, 2015 at 4:18 AM Post #93 of 460
  Thank you.

Just letting you know that I am away on business from Weds-Sunday.  My wife will look after the package though - and I'll get onto the review as soon as I'm back. As Jai and I are the only ones on the Australasian leg - I'm assuming this won't be an issue.

Paul

That should tie in (hopefully) with when my customs come sometime in the next couple of weeks :)

Aug 31, 2015 at 4:19 AM Post #94 of 460
Cool.  I'll let you know as soon as I'm finished Jai.

Sep 1, 2015 at 1:11 AM Post #97 of 460
@AuneAudio

"Shipment is held pending clarification of goods valuation" - Anything I can send them as a receipt? There's no valid receipt of purchase, as this is a review unit.

Hopefully Aune put in a letter explaining that it's a review unit that won't be kept by the receiver. Fiio does that with your units, and it seems to work.

Sep 1, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #99 of 460
Judging from the DHL page http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=9158019150&brand=DHL, looks like our friend @avitron142 has received the X1S. Can't wait to hear his first impressions :)

Sep 1, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #100 of 460
  Judging from the DHL page http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=9158019150&brand=DHL, looks like our friend @avitron142 has received the X1S. Can't wait to hear his first impressions :)

Whoops, didn't even notice. I have 3 classes today, I'll see if I can sneak a listen/impressions before class. If not, I'll definitely let you guys know afterwards!

Review incoming 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 1, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #101 of 460
  Whoops, didn't even notice. I have 3 classes today, I'll see if I can sneak a listen/impressions before class. If not, I'll definitely let you guys know afterwards!

Review incoming 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Looking forward to it! Sadly there's still no news regarding the Europe X1S, it's still stuck with German customs. Maybe @AuneAudio should contact them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back