Aune B1 Impressions thread
Dec 30, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #198 of 315
Merry Christmas @AuneAudio and Aune B1 fans!!!
Santa-Claus-Christmas-Headphones-Music-Hand.jpg

Just jamming the Aune M2 + B1 2016 Version with HiFiMan HE400 yesterday. Very nice combo!

Wish I can as they are not shipping them for some reason. Placed a pre-order and still nothing. 

Jan 8, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #205 of 315
  I bought an aune B1 and I am pairing it with a ibasso dx90 and dunu titan 1 - the sound is excellent !!!!

Can you please describe (even briefly) the difference of sound between the DX90/B1 stack and the DX90 by itself?

Jan 8, 2016 at 6:01 PM Post #206 of 315
Love that sexy color combo but wish the text was contrasting. The light color makes it hard to read unless lighting is good.

I know I have friends with guns and when they wanna let the lettering stand out they buy nail polish to the color u want and  put it in the lettering grooves- and then u acetone the flat part - so the grooves will be colored

Jan 8, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #207 of 315

Can you please describe (even briefly) the difference of sound between the DX90/B1 stack and the DX90 by itself?

the combo makes everything sound better from top to bottom

Jan 8, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #208 of 315

I know I have friends with guns and when they wanna let the lettering stand out they buy nail polish to the color u want and  put it in the lettering grooves- and then u acetone the flat part - so the grooves will be colored

You could use a black sharp tip Sharpie but you have to have perfect hands to trace the lettering. Maybe a stencil and sharpie that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back