Aug '07 Giveaway - skyline889 RCA interconnects
Aug 4, 2007 at 5:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 84

Asr

Headphoneus Supremus
CLOSED - winner is #19

Apologies for the delay with the giveaway for August '07, 'twas out of town for a while.

This time the giveaway item is the below-pictured pair of interconnects made by our own skyline889! I actually bought these from skyline889 several months ago for a certain reason but ended up not needing to use them, so here they are up for giveaway! (The ICs are 3 feet long and are not color-coded for left and right.)

sky_rca_1.jpg

How To Enter:
Post a reply to this thread with "skyline889 cables rock!", on the first line, on a line by itself, without the quotes. Any deviations from this will be disqualified.

Open To:
All Head-Fiers world-wide with: (1) a join date of July 2007 or earlier, (2) a post count of at least 20, and (3) no record of winning any previous Head-Fi giveaways (here's my compiled list of previous giveaway winners). No MoTs either. People who do not meet these criteria will not be allowed to win.

This giveaway will run until 10 PM PST on August 7th, at which point this Random Number Generator will be spun, and the person who has the corresponding post number will be announced in this thread. If that person does not PM me within 24 hours, another random number will be spun, until someone is found that checks back on this thread.

Good luck to all and may the best number win!
tongue.gif

And stay tuned for the next monthly giveaway on September 1st!

Aug 4, 2007 at 6:07 AM Post #2 of 84
Oooh shiny!!! If they were RCA-Mini to go from my DAC to my GoVibe V6 then I would need them, but since I don't I wont enter.

Good luck to everyone and big ups to ASR for running this generous giveaway!!!

Aug 4, 2007 at 6:30 AM Post #6 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by c0mfortably_numb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"skyline889 cables rock!"

If you want them, you should probably remove the qoutes
wink.gif

Aug 4, 2007 at 7:04 AM Post #9 of 84
skyline889 cables rock!

Aug 4, 2007 at 8:26 AM Post #13 of 84
skyline889 pictures rock!

Am I doing it right, guys?
tongue.gif
I use one of his pics as my desktop, and it's great. Anyway, I have no need for these. Good luck to all entrants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back