Audition headphones in Brisbane?
Jun 1, 2008 at 6:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

qib

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, for all the brisbane, australia head-fiers, im in Brisbane for a month plus and would like to know if there are any good hi-fi stores here? Ive been to Harvey Norman and thats about it. Would preferably like to audition high-end headphones if possible. Could you people kindly point me to the right stores? Thanks.

Regards.

Jun 1, 2008 at 7:47 AM Post #2 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by qib /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, for all the brisbane, australia head-fiers, im in Brisbane for a month plus and would like to know if there are any good hi-fi stores here? Ive been to Harvey Norman and thats about it. Would preferably like to audition high-end headphones if possible. Could you people kindly point me to the right stores? Thanks.

Regards.

Good Luck finding one.

Ford2:

Jun 1, 2008 at 8:18 AM Post #3 of 14

Jun 1, 2008 at 10:52 AM Post #6 of 14
Yeah we're really ... spoilt for choice here aren't we
frown.gif

Jun 1, 2008 at 1:22 PM Post #9 of 14
Same here guys...I am in Singapore.... couldnt even find Open headphones...the best were Senn 485.

I also tried harvey Norman... all i could find were Audio technica and some Panasonics.

Try to locate Sennheiser Branch office and call them up.

Seems like southern part of the world doesnt like music?

Jun 1, 2008 at 2:48 PM Post #11 of 14
Bose, Bose and more Bose. Care to try some TriPorts with your iPod?

Wish we had A-Ts, here nobody's heard of them.

Jun 1, 2008 at 3:01 PM Post #12 of 14
Singapore is not so bad then...

got A-Ts, Senn, bose, AKG.

Jun 1, 2008 at 3:06 PM Post #13 of 14
lol you won't find much at harvey norman aka hardly normal the most overpriced chain store in Australia
smily_headphones1.gif
. In fact you won't find a whole lot of mid/high end headphones at all in Australia, the only proper store dedicated to headphones in Australia is headphonic which D-cee linked you to, unfortunately it is located all the way in Perth ):

Jun 2, 2008 at 3:03 AM Post #14 of 14
Len Wallis Audio in Lane Cove. Couple of Sennheisers and few Stax electrostats. Warning! Prices may cause heart attack in weak individuals.
smily_headphones1.gif

Len Wallis Audio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back