Audioscrobbler group for fellow Head-Fiers
Mar 10, 2004 at 12:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Iron_Dreamer

Sponsor: Audeze
Landscape-Photo-Fi
Organizer for Can Jam '09
http://www.audioscrobbler.com/group/Head-Fi

If you are already signed up at Audioscrobbler, join the head-fi group with me.

If you aren't already an Audioscrobbler member, well what are you waiting for, join today, install the plugin to your favorite music software, and track what you play and find new artists and songs!

Have fun all!

Mar 10, 2004 at 12:35 AM Post #2 of 32
Hmmm...your musical tastes don't run across too many genres, do they?
wink.gif

Well, I'm joined up. I actually stumbled across it from Audioscrobbler's site first and then came here. Wacky.

Mar 10, 2004 at 2:35 AM Post #8 of 32
Aha! With 2051, I have the most songs logged so far; however, my top song has only been played six times. I'm being robbed from representation on the group listings. You people need to diversify.
wink.gif

Mar 10, 2004 at 3:57 AM Post #10 of 32
I suppose this only works if I play music on my computer.

I don't hardly ever do that.

Sitting here at the computer I am right behind my Arcam CD player. I don't use the computer to play music any more.

Mar 10, 2004 at 10:08 AM Post #12 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by LargeSock
You could always, you know, keep a player open on your computer, mute the volume, and use dummy files to mirror what you're actually listening to.
basshead.gif

I suppose, but doesn't that make for ridiculous work/payoff ratios?

Mar 10, 2004 at 10:11 PM Post #15 of 32
I'd join the group if Audioscrobbler's servers actually worked. I have removed the Audioscrobbler menu from my web site since it was causing my site to be innaccesable because the plugin would never reach the Audioscrobbler server (maybe that would explain why traffic is down there). It seems that ever since I joined Audioscrobbler they have been having nothing but problems. It's a good idea, but right now is suffering from some awful hardware failures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back