Audiophiles, what are we missing?
Feb 1, 2012 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Comply

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Head-Fi,

We haven't been around here much lately — our apologies — CES, NAMM, and other trade shows have taken up a gross amount of time. Now that we're settled back home (for a little bit), we wanted to throw out a question to you all. 

What are we missing from our compatibility list?
(Go to ComplyFoam.com and click the orange Shop Foam Tips button to see what we have listed now.)

We know there are gaps and it will take time to track down different earphones, but we wanted to poll you Audiophiles and see what we're missing. So, please, help us out by posting earphones we need to get our hands on for testing, and hopefully if they're approved, adding to our website. 
If you have a link to the earphone, please include it... that is VERY helpful!

FYI... we have a "Not Approved for Compatibility" list going of different earphones. CLICK HERE to check it out. Note: there are good reasons for why things are not approved, if you have questions, feel free to PM us. 

Ready... GO... and thanks! 

Feb 2, 2012 at 3:12 PM Post #3 of 8
Yamaha EPH-100, if you can ever produce foams with a 6.5mm bore diameter.
biggrin.gif

And just a remark for the wonderful Ts series: since you only provide one size-for-all, please try to be more consistant between 100/200/400/500 models for the external diameter. I went ahead and bought Ts-100 after having used Ts-400 and Ts-500 with success, and I discovered that they are more than 1mm smaller in diameter, which actually made them too small to fit my big ears... 20$ out of the window.
mad.gif

Feb 2, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #4 of 8
We just got word from our engineers that the RE-Zero is a 400-size (S-400, T-400, Ts-400, Tx-400); the Re-262 and 272 are in testing now, along with the Yamaha EPH-100. 
Our engineers are "crazy-busy" with testing a new batch of earphones on top of developing a couple new products. We post results for the other earphones as we get them. 

Thanks for the notice on the Ts-series sizing... I'll pass the word on.

Any other suggestions for earphones we should test?

Jul 25, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #5 of 8
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment to say that we still accept compatibility requests! If you have any suggestions of earphones for our engineers to test, just post them in here and we'll do our best to get the device and test it. 

Cheers!

Aug 1, 2014 at 9:29 PM Post #7 of 8
While you are here I'd been wondering when and if your excellent looking new pads are going to be available as an aftermarket purchase, or if they will simply be found on certain companies' items only ( for now ?).
I know the DIY crowd would sure be interested.

Thanks.

Aug 1, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #8 of 8
Manufacturers:

T-Peos in Korea
RockJaw in UK

Might not hurt to contact both with view to include genuine Comply tips in their accessory package 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back