Audiophiles in Dubai?
Nov 5, 2019 at 12:16 PM Post #1,516 of 1,748
I have the Aeolus.

Good to see people already interested!
We used to be more active in holding meets. They have slowed down recently for some reasons.

Nov 8, 2019 at 10:27 AM Post #1,517 of 1,748
Hi!

Any audiophiles left in the UAE? :)
Are there any meet-ups? Like... ever?

Currently, I have the 58x Jubilee, Koss, KPH30i, Sony XM3, Meze 99 Noir, Sendy Aiva, DT1990 pro, LCD-X, ZMF Aeolus, Fiio FH5, Tin T2, ZS10 pro, Blon BL-03 and waiting for the Obravo Cupids to arrive.
Listening on the Carbon X amp, Xduoo TA-20 and Monolith portable. Dacs are the SE and Balanced SDAC.

Would love to find a group of people with the same hobby.

I am currently selling my Beyerdynamic DT1990 pro for 1500 aed is anyone is interested. I'm thinking to switch to the Focal Elex.

Thanks.

Hey bud, you just joined PHME. Right now the most active is in Bu Dhabi, last year was Dxb as being the most active.

Nov 8, 2019 at 10:30 AM Post #1,518 of 1,748
Hi!

Any audiophiles left in the UAE? :)
Are there any meet-ups? Like... ever?

Currently, I have the 58x Jubilee, Koss, KPH30i, Sony XM3, Meze 99 Noir, Sendy Aiva, DT1990 pro, LCD-X, ZMF Aeolus, Fiio FH5, Tin T2, ZS10 pro, Blon BL-03 and waiting for the Obravo Cupids to arrive.
Listening on the Carbon X amp, Xduoo TA-20 and Monolith portable. Dacs are the SE and Balanced SDAC.

Would love to find a group of people with the same hobby.

I am currently selling my Beyerdynamic DT1990 pro for 1500 aed is anyone is interested. I'm thinking to switch to the Focal Elex.

Thanks.

Hey bud, you just joined PHME. Right now the most active is in Bu Dhabi, last year was Dxb as being the most active.
Hope to see you in the meetups when it's dxb's turn for the meet...

Cheer & enjoy the Music...

Dec 15, 2019 at 10:24 AM Post #1,521 of 1,748
Hi again!

I am selling some of my stuff to upgrade. Here's the list. For picture or more info lemme know!

Drop Grace SDAC balanced: 450 AED
ZMF Aeolus with 3 extra ZMF pads and 1 extra 4.4 mm cable: 5200 AED.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2020 at 3:06 AM Post #1,522 of 1,748
Interest Check, For Sale AK SP1000m Onyx Black +256gb msd card + AK CD Ripper Bundle = AED.5,500 only, Nothing Wrong, Not using, helping out a co-enthusiast. Near Al-wasl Park 1, dxb...
upload_2020-1-29_12-3-45.png

Feb 2, 2020 at 2:47 PM Post #1,524 of 1,748
Hey guys
Where can I get a plug trrs 2.5mm-only the plug- of a good quality (half way beetwen plastic and esoteric). I would like to ricable my headphone.
If in abu dhabi better..
Thanks and Best Regards

Feb 5, 2020 at 5:09 AM Post #1,525 of 1,748
Hi everyone

Would anyone be interested in buying my https://wooaudio.com/amplifiers/wa7 it's the 1st generation version with vacuum tube power supply and one set spare tubes. It's in excellent condition and had around 400 hours use overall. I have it connected to my computer and I tend to use bluetooth Momentum wireless for gaming these days. I don't have a price in mind but I'm open to reasonable offers.

I also have a set of HD 25 Adidas Originals (original box and replacement cables) if there are any budding DJ's out there.

Feb 5, 2020 at 8:47 AM Post #1,526 of 1,748
Hi everyone

Would anyone be interested in buying my https://wooaudio.com/amplifiers/wa7 it's the 1st generation version with vacuum tube power supply and one set spare tubes. It's in excellent condition and had around 400 hours use overall. I have it connected to my computer and I tend to use bluetooth Momentum wireless for gaming these days. I don't have a price in mind but I'm open to reasonable offers.

I also have a set of HD 25 Adidas Originals (original box and replacement cables) if there are any budding DJ's out there.

Have you rolled any tubes on it?

Feb 5, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #1,527 of 1,748
Have you rolled any tubes on it?

Currently on there are Electro-Harmonix 6C45Pi (new = $140) and I have a set of RCA electron tubes that I think are the tubes that came with it originally. The power supply has the original tubes.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020 at 1:12 PM Post #1,528 of 1,748
Anybody interested about Headphone Amp Kit Bottlehead Crack OTL 1.1 + Speedball 1.1 Upgrade ? https://bottlehead.com/product/crack-1-1-otl-headphone-amplifier-kit/ It is a Do It Yourself amp, it comes with very detailed instructions + youtube videos. I can assemble it, if that is the deal braker.
I ordered one and while waiting (waiting list is 1 month +/- 1 week), I ordered an another DAC which is also an amp (RME ADI-2 DAC) which means Bottlehead will pushed to secondary position, which leaves me with no other option to sell it.
The Bottlehead Crack is an acclaimed HP amp to make best match with Sennheiser HD600/650 headphones.
If anybody is interested I keep the order alive. I keep the order alive until Friday 14 Feb, if no interest shown, I cancel the order. The order total with shipping is 515 USD.

The Master Switch - BEST HEADPHONE AMPS OF 2020
The classic pairing in the headphone world is a Bottlehead Crack with a pair of Sennheiser HD600s. The result is extraordinary, the kind of thing that will make your jaw hit the floor. Sumptuous detail, rich and engaging bass, and stunning dynamics - all of them a few solder beads away. If you can afford it, it's also well worth shelling out for the Speedball upgrade, which will jack the sound quality even more. That will take the total cost to around $414. Honestly?

Feb 12, 2020 at 6:36 AM Post #1,529 of 1,748
Hi everyone

I'm selling this for 3,500 AED. With the upgraded tubes it's worth 6,500 AED on the Woo Audio website (excluding delivery and 5% VAT and duty that you would pay on delivery) albeit this is for the 2nd gen version. The 2nd gen version without the tube power supply or the upgraded tubes is 4,100 alone. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:17 AM Post #1,530 of 1,748
Salam aleikum everybody guys
Anybody knows Where can I get trrs 2.5mm plug or xrl 4pin male/female in uae? Just the connector.
Actually if there is a place in abu dhabi would be better but worst case scenario I can go to dubai..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back