Audiophiles in Dubai?
Jan 14, 2016 at 2:34 AM Post #1,082 of 1,748
Jan 14, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #1,083 of 1,748
  Hey guys wanted to say that i am selling my LCD-2 Fazor (latest version ofc)

price is 2000 AED + Free Upgrade Cable 
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
 its the OCC cable from ZMF,  @Jozurr got one too, and its fantastic with the LCD-2

i am selling to upgrade the headphone, so i get the best out of my high end setup :D 

This is an amazing price! If I didn't have the LCD-2 already I would jump on this one in a second.

I will be checking with non-head-fi friends if they are interested.

Cheers,
Ralf

Jan 14, 2016 at 2:44 AM Post #1,084 of 1,748
@Punit
Does your Glenn's OTL amp have preamp?

Jan 14, 2016 at 5:32 AM Post #1,086 of 1,748
  what are you replacing it with ?

was thinking LCD-4 but the HE-6 + LAu (CA - Liquid Gold) is calling me :D  

Jan 18, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #1,090 of 1,748
  i m not sure the liquid carbon can handle the he6 properly
anyway, if you decide to sell the liquid carbon please send me a message :)
ciaooo

sell the LC? not sure :p  this amp worth 1200$ sound wise :D every amp at the same price 600$ isn't as half good this amp, it make them sound very bad XD

also mine is the last piece, number 500, the last piece on earth 
biggrin.gif
 too cool 

Cavali Audio did this limited run to show us the potential of the Liquid Gold, it was good, now a lot are interested in their final amp, including me. 

i need it for my CIEMs <3 

anyway the LC and HE-6 isn't bad, also i am going Liquid Gold later on, some of my friends got this combo and they love it, and they have GS-X MKII and told me that the HE-6 sound better on the liquid gold due more power etc. 

some other guy compared master 9 vs LC  with his HE-6 and the result wasn't bad at all. 

btw people the LCD-2 and Cable are sold, in case someone was wondering etc. 

Jan 20, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #1,092 of 1,748
Help guys!

Anyone know anybody or a service shop who can re-cable GRADO headphones with quality cables here in DUBAI?

My 3 yr old SR80i cables got damage and I'm not very handy and don't want to waste it.

Cheers!

Jan 20, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #1,093 of 1,748
Help guys!

Anyone know anybody or a service shop who can re-cable GRADO headphones with quality cables here in DUBAI?

My 3 yr old SR80i cables got damage and I'm not very handy and don't want to waste it.

Cheers!

AVL might be able to help you with this. They deal in and fix beyerdynamic headphones.

Jan 21, 2016 at 1:58 AM Post #1,095 of 1,748

I called AVL and they said that they only deal and repair beyerdynamic some other brands but not GRADO.

Thanks anyway Jozurr!

I think you would've spoken to the person who handles their calls only and they would communicate only what is officially done by them. The technician is a different guy and can possibly help you with this if you take the headphones to the shop and ask them there. If they say no at the front, you can just ask them if you can "show them to the technician and maybe he can do something". I don't think the internal wiring between headphones is all that much different so ideally shouldn't be an issue.  Otherwise time to learn some soldering maybe :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back