Audiophiles, Gear in Switzerland?
Apr 28, 2015 at 5:44 PM Post #31 of 50
You're welcome! 
smile.gif

May 3, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #32 of 50
Hi, sorry but I don't really know any audiologists in Geneva. Been there a couple of times but not to visit any audiologistes :wink:
Good luck

Oct 20, 2015 at 9:26 AM Post #33 of 50
Hi everyone! just found this thread! I'm a member in the Léman area (I live in Coppet, Vaud)
Happy to see there are actually a few Swiss members on head-fi ^^, its not easy being in personal audio in this country...

For the ear impressions, I don't know any audiologists in the area, sorry. But I've been wondering, wouldn't shops like Amplifon do impressions? they specialize in hearing aid and such.

Personally, I ordered a kit online and asked a friend to help me with the impressions.

Oct 22, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #37 of 50
The Noble K10s.

Oh wow! I'm so jealous!
I finally got to try the universal K10 in Canjam London this summer, and I was seriously blown away! It has exactly the kind of sound I love and look for in iems.
It actually reminds me of my CE6E but with a fuller sound and better separation.
Unfortunately the K10s are a bit over my budget for now.

Hope you enjoy them!

Oct 22, 2015 at 5:10 PM Post #38 of 50
So how would a personal audio / headphone shop do in Geneva? My sister lives in Thonex

Aug 8, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #40 of 50
Although not in the French speaking area, I can vote for K55 (http://www.k55.ch/)! I have all my headphones but one from K55. Very competent people, and the best is, they have almost everything (at least headphones) in stock. Really nice location. Often, I go there just to look around and try a couple of headphones.

Besides that, Zurich is always worth a visit. I love the city! And this from someone living in the Basle area, where there is a lot joking about Zurich going on. There is one famous joke that is told mostly during carnival time: The best thing about Zurich is the motorway to Basle! 
wink_face.gif

Aug 8, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #42 of 50
So how would a personal audio / headphone shop do in Geneva? My sister lives in Thonex
I can only assume not very well!

Feb 23, 2019 at 10:26 AM Post #45 of 50
Hello there,

I left Geneva a few years ago so not me... l hope someone else gets back to you though.

Enjoy the city and make sure you go and take a look at the wonderful Swiss mountains!
I've only been here a month and I've visited a few mountains - all French so far, though. I already loved the lake, but it was a nice surprise to find out how much I love the mountains too.:)
I came here from London, so we've kind of swapped places :). I hope that you are enjoying there (or where ever you are) as much as I'm enjoying here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back