Audiophile meets in Toronto, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2019 at 10:44 AM Post #32 of 46
Watch out for this one! He says he wants to touch your headphones, but I've had my chest felt up enough times to know that he's lying!

Yes .we Nephilim are of the sorded type sometimes .
We live for the touching of magnificent Cans! :floatsmile:

Jan 17, 2019 at 7:36 PM Post #34 of 46
That's a terrible pun, seriously.

Terrible .yes . however I am grateful you caught on to my wordplay .

Most really don't pick up on stuff like this nature. Lol

Jan 17, 2019 at 10:17 PM Post #36 of 46
Del.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2019 at 12:24 AM Post #37 of 46
Terrible .yes . however I am grateful you caught on to my wordplay .

Most really don't pick up on stuff like this nature. Lol

You give yourself too much credit half breed! You do get bonus points for using a great word like sordid though. :)
Speaking of wordplay, it just reminded me of a David Letterman interview with Jay-Z where Jay-Z called Eminem "a notorious non-tourer" to which Letterman replied with "That's a little bit of wordplay, isn't it"? The response was pretty hilarious... not saying that I did the same, but...

I was kinda hoping you got the Magically Flying Moron reference though... *sigh* Has NOBODY seen Stardust?! Robert DeNiro, Claire Danes (not to be confused with Claire Dames, you filthy wretches), and Ian F'ing McKellen as the narraror. Even Ricky Gervais has a small role. How have you not seen this?! It's like my favorite fantasy adventure comedy! I think I've watched it at least 4 times and it was always a happy experience. :)

Anyways, I see @alex5908 posted something and deleted it, not sure why. If you have something to say, you should do so.

Jan 20, 2019 at 11:28 AM Post #38 of 46
Anyways, I see @alex5908 posted something and deleted it, not sure why. If you have something to say, you should do so.
Did you see 2 scam posts a couple of days ago in this thread? I asked the guy not to post scam messages here. The next day I saw that both of these scam messages were gone. I don't know who had done that- the author or the mod. Then I deleted my request about those scam messages. I wanted to delete my post about the latter but there's no such an option here. That's why I"ve changed it to "Del"

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2019 at 10:13 PM Post #39 of 46
You give yourself too much credit half breed! You do get bonus points for using a great word like sordid though. :)
Speaking of wordplay, it just reminded me of a David Letterman interview with Jay-Z where Jay-Z called Eminem "a notorious non-tourer" to which Letterman replied with "That's a little bit of wordplay, isn't it"? The response was pretty hilarious... not saying that I did the same, but...

I was kinda hoping you got the Magically Flying Moron reference though... *sigh* Has NOBODY seen Stardust?! Robert DeNiro, Claire Danes (not to be confused with Claire Dames, you filthy wretches), and Ian F'ing McKellen as the narraror. Even Ricky Gervais has a small role. How have you not seen this?! It's like my favorite fantasy adventure comedy! I think I've watched it at least 4 times and it was always a happy experience. :)

I must confess. When my wife and I were first dating she raved about Stardust. Loves the humor and has a small obession with unicorns, so she begged me to watch it with her. About 15min later the physical burning we have for one another kicked in....well lets just say I have to rewatch the movie cause I totally gapped it for reasons I dare not say on here .Lol.

I am a dirty Angel I know. Sounds like a great movie though .:deadhorse:

Feb 11, 2019 at 2:48 PM Post #41 of 46
Check out the canuckaudiomart.com forums, there is a meet up soon if I'm not mistaken
Thanks a lot. I'll check that out.
What a good start!

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2019 at 9:24 PM Post #43 of 46
Last edited:
Feb 11, 2019 at 9:44 PM Post #45 of 46
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back