Audiologists in Sufflok\Norfolk UK
Dec 12, 2012 at 4:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kryten123

500+ Head-Fier
Hi,

Not sure which forum this should be in, so trying here.

Does anyone know of Audiologists that can take IEM impressions in the Sufflok\Norfolk areas.
I have used Boots in the past, but they have increased their prices from £35 to £85 !

Cheers

Jan 10, 2013 at 7:16 AM Post #2 of 6
Hi,
I had the same problem finding someone where I am so I used ACS's website to find someone and had the impressions done received the customs and the fit is great.

http://www.hearingprotection.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=101&Itemid=208

Edit: I got quoted £50 per ear by boots as it wasn't for ACS customs (she said something about they like to keep it in house hence the price), ended up getting them done for £50 the pair.

Jan 10, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #3 of 6
Thanks for the info.
Who did you use in the end for the £50 for the pair?

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM Post #4 of 6
If you are still having trouble try some opticians.  Brands like Specsavers, Leightons, Scrivens etc should be able to do something for you.  I paid £30 at my leightons fwiw.

Cheers

Jan 10, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #5 of 6
I used the Sussex Audiology Centre who have a technician at the Nuffield Hospital in Haywards Heath , being my first customs I was a bit worried about the impressions being ok but they were spot on.

Jan 11, 2013 at 2:33 AM Post #6 of 6
If you are still having trouble try some opticians.  Brands like Specsavers, Leightons, Scrivens etc should be able to do something for you.  I paid £30 at my leightons fwiw.

Cheers

Thanks, I'll check them out - £30 is a great price - how did the impressions turn out?

I used the Sussex Audiology Centre who have a technician at the Nuffield Hospital in Haywards Heath , being my first customs I was a bit worried about the impressions being ok but they were spot on.

Thanks mate,but I needed someone in Norfolk\Suffolk for my friend...however, I live in Sussex so that could be useful for me....if I get the urge for another CIEM
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back