Audiologist recommendation Sydney (Parramatta) Australia
Nov 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #16 of 23
I'm in Sydney too, looking for an audiologist for my first customs. Does anyone have any experience with the other iHear branches? The Parramatta one is a bit far for me. Granted, if it really is the best out of them I wouldn't mind the trek.

May 8, 2014 at 1:52 PM Post #18 of 23
This is probably a dead thread, but I was knocked back by ihear in parra a few years ago. In fact I was knocked back by about 4 audiologists so i sort of just gave up on the idea.

However, I am up for it again, any recommendations in Western Sydney anyone? I suspect it is getting to be more of a common request these days, with some of the budget players (1964) coming into frame. At the time the Audiologists flat said no n wouldn't hear it. 

May 16, 2014 at 5:15 AM Post #19 of 23
  This is probably a dead thread, but I was knocked back by ihear in parra a few years ago. In fact I was knocked back by about 4 audiologists so i sort of just gave up on the idea.

However, I am up for it again, any recommendations in Western Sydney anyone? I suspect it is getting to be more of a common request these days, with some of the budget players (1964) coming into frame. At the time the Audiologists flat said no n wouldn't hear it. 

It actually wasn't ihear I was knocked back by another audiologist around the corner, i'll be booking in with ihear next week to get impressions done

May 26, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #20 of 23
Going to back to iHear for another impression to be done for my Shure SE425 reshell by inearz :)

Excellent place and would recommend

May 27, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #21 of 23
Is Peter is still there?

It's been almost 5 years since I got my JH16's and they still fit perfectly.  They went through the washing machine last week but came out unscathed, thankfully.

I was worried when I made the initial investment that my ears would change shape and they would no longer seal but for now everything is still great.

May 27, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #22 of 23
I do believe he is there. I went there about a year and a half ago and got my impressions done by him.

Fit snug and perfectly.

Jan 23, 2016 at 8:09 PM Post #23 of 23
Hi all,
My impressions were done this month by Peter from iHear in Parramatta. He did great job, took my right one twice because he wasn't happy with the first one. I payed $65. Peter is very nice, very helpful and have great knowledge of ear impressions. Highly recommend him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back