AudiogoN Revised Website Launch
Jan 5, 2012 at 9:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Audio Addict

Headphoneus Supremus
I was curious what people thought about AUDIOGON revised website that was released today.  Personally, I am not a fan of smaller and lighter fonts as well as any more advertisements.  They relocated them to the side of the page instead of at the bottom so they can annoy you more.  I guess it must increase their revenues.  For me, I probably won't visit as often as I just don't find it as usable as the old.

Just my two cents.

Jan 11, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #4 of 5
I love it, every time I went to it before I could not help but think it looked like it had been 10 years since it was updated. Now there are better sorting options and searching then there were before IMO. I've had a lot easier time looking for specific gear and now you can sort by pricing. (could you do that before? I'm not sure.) I also like the rounded buttons on the top. But thats just my opinion.

Jan 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #5 of 5
Just bought something yesterday.  I was not able to respond to an email that was a response to a message I had sent to a seller.  That never happened in the old Audiogon - another little quirk. I sent them a message on the listing again with an email address to deal directly and we went from there.  I've been noticing lots of quirks, but it is true that it doesn't look as old/outdated anymore.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back